OJ Da Juiceman - 1 Night lyrics

Published

0 298 0

OJ Da Juiceman - 1 Night lyrics

[Intro] We poured up over here, Frank Chyeah, ayyyyye… Chyeah, whoa [Verse 1] Alaska in Atlanta and I'm colder than a panda Trapping out a panorama, 50 bricks is on my scanner [?] choppa with this anna, t'working Miley, Hannah Montana And you know I keep the bricks, you can call me Tony Montana Michael Jackson with the wrist, got me playing with dirty Diana Got keys just like pianos, in the mob like Tony Soprano Got [?] and we sell burritos Nacho with the cheese, pockets on Dorito's Military guns but they short as Danny Devito '71 donk same color as a Cheeto Tryna dodge the bloods**ers, they worser than mosquitos I just caught your sister and your BM, had a trio [Hook] (2x) One night, baby I'm only here for one night (3x) Only here for one night (2x) [Verse 2] What it is? What it do? My neck and wrist got bird flu Flying down the Crest but I got chickens in the damn Coupe Your baby momma with me, love the reflection of my gold tooth I'm a trapper baby, I'm nothing like you used to Pull up [?], motor kind of cuckoo She wanna catch the wave, baby, come and ride this [?] Skrrt (2x), work (2x), I be selling T-shirts Squirt (2x), work (2x), she wanna wear my T-shirt I'm a dog, I'm a jerk, I'ma get that jaw first [?] in a tall ‘vert, told her [?] [?] wanna skate, told that hoe that that was small work 32 ENT, I'm the man with the work [Hook] (2x) One night, baby I'm only here for one night (3x) Only here for one night (2x)