O'hene Savant - 18-18 lyrics

Published

0 224 0

O'hene Savant - 18-18 lyrics

Verse 1: Now I came in the spot yo squad deep You would swear we was Mobb Deep, look at my piece The R-N with the b-boy stance Y'all cats cool but we more advanced The 3:4 stanza from the O is like the repo man You know I paid and retold them Please repo him while I keep these streets open From the East reach East Oakland Oh he's boastin', gloatin' how he's so in He's tight but he's no Jin Look he's so thin Fight with him, bet he won't win Man, pucker up and see O bend I'm the truth on the streets, where you zeros been? With your kilos and tryna keep folk thin ‘cause you need mo' ends tryna keep your Benz You gotta beat those trends, we need c-notes and, um Hook: Eighteen minus eighteen is me Eighteen minus eighteen is me I am the anti-anti-Christ Yup I'm the anti-anti-Christ Eighteen minus eighteen is me Eighteen minus eighteen is me I am the anti-anti-Christ Yup I'm the anti-anti-Christ Verse 2: My flows are complicated Rappers'll mess around and get they brain confiscated I'm nice with the mic I'm a beast with the pen I'm at least Ten or twenty years ahead of my time Cats used to call me tar baby, it's all gravy Overseas I'm a star baby, I stars baby With the usual profession, unusual obsession A musical legend, you put two and two together It's seven, it's not four, ef what you got taught My lessons are God's thoughts spoken with Pac's force I'm not lost, this sicker than Rob Zombie I die then come stickup and rob zombies Man, it's like I'm bipolar It's like I got older and went and got colder I'm pissed, too many rappers with studios If they would just quit now it would be beautiful But no, they wanna put songs on Myspace And post links to ya page on my page And gets hits from my plays to ya plays You better get out of my face, you copy? Hook: Eighteen minus eighteen is me Eighteen minus eighteen is me I am the anti-anti-Christ Yup I'm the anti-anti-Christ Eighteen minus eighteen is me Eighteen minus eighteen is me I am the anti-anti-Christ Yup I'm the anti-anti-Christ Verse 3: My bars hold numbers like barcodes Dark bro like Jarbo in charcoal Love keys plus he's learning guitar though While y'all n*ggas bicker about what ya [?] sold Sold or so the radical Animal with the pen, stereo will sandwich you Damage you right above your earlobe You hero, I'm the Pharaoh, yeah bro How dare folks try to rap with me I'm the king, the audacity, it's blasphemy I write a three minute masterpiece Like Master P, there's no limit actually Sing Hook: Eighteen minus eighteen is me Eighteen minus eighteen is me I am the anti-anti-Christ Yup I'm the anti-anti-Christ Eighteen minus eighteen is me Eighteen minus eighteen is me I am the anti-anti-Christ Yup I'm the anti-anti-Christ