Nooks Krannie - 2 cents gets a no brainer trim lyrics

Published

0 139 0

Nooks Krannie - 2 cents gets a no brainer trim lyrics

Haircuts are a big deal when someone grows straws in your head/wrapping a shredded emoji of club soda when you're not looking/expecting/riding on the hope of fluorescent razors to make a glazed u-turn on your back/how does that even happen? /your back a u-turn freeway?/what is that, like a Pica**o of moon landing?/I mean, the truffle-like juice is only a myth/moon-pie I get/but it's not. so just chill! ‘kay?!/it's a hoax meant to feed your sea-saw fists with paper moolah & sometimes rubber vomit/I think it's seasalt/make sure the stalls are public swear words, that way you can text lit-screen ‘as f**!' tears to any lawnmower/know it, also non illegally/the way to check is to float each eye with a monotonous plastic duck/sink or swim, the quack! is a urinated river/still/complaints of buzz cuts will always be relevant no matter the amount of crack diets gnawing at your pubic braids/taco tuesday pigtails/two shots of vodka smell on your gra**fed bacteria haven/& you're gold. Thank me/if your ears itch & survive, but mainly just survive/& exposed/later with a silk dyed tissue box made with mini freak outs of face p**n/palm maybe.