Nelly - 1000 Stacks lyrics

Published

0 417 0

Nelly - 1000 Stacks lyrics

Blade... [echoing whisper] [Diddy] Yeah (yeah) Aiyyo Nelly (aiyyo Nelly) Let's do this (let's do this) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! [Notorious B.I.G. sample (Diddy)] "At-at-at last, I'm literally loungin black" (yeah) "Sittin back, countin double digit thousand stacks" (c'mon) "At last, I'm literally loungin black" (yeah) "Sittin back, countin double digit thousand stacks" (let's go) [Nelly] Uhh, uhh, uhh Got a bad b**h with me, she in the Valentino Half black and Filipino, I let her count the C-notes Her under Apple Bottom, my underwear Sean John A hundred on every arm, hundred more in my charm (let's go) [Chorus: Diddy (Nelly)] (Tell 'em Puff!) Let your mind, let your body and your soul go {Let your soul go} It's aight, get your money, stack more dough (Tell 'em Puff!) Pick a day, get your girl, come and play C'mon, you know my motherf**in name - you know my motherf**in name [Nelly] Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh How 'bout we hop the Monte Carlo tomorrow with lots of bottles In the ocean with the goggles and act like we won the lotto Uh-oh! Lamborghini, Bugatto, I'm mashin on the throttle My motto is snatch your model with a lot of {?} Ay! Insane, my game is like James Or, Kobe or maybe Dwyane Wade's Fresh shades, Alexander McClains Bottles of Ros, Croc and O.J. [Chorus] [Interlude: Notorious B.I.G. sample (Diddy)] "At last, I'm literally loungin black" (c'mon) "Sittin back, countin double digit thousand stacks" (let's go) "At last, I'm literally loungin black" (c'mon) "Sittin back, countin double digit thousand stacks" (let's go) "Sittin back, countin double digit thousand stacks" (let's go) "Sittin back, countin double digit thousand stacks" (let's go) "Sittin back, sittin back, sittin back, sittin back" (c'mon) "Sittin back, countin double digit thousand stacks" (let's go) [Nelly] I kick in the door, wavin the 4-4 All you heard was "Derrty, don't hurt 'em no more" Well f** that, I'm takin my ring back (ring back) So take that (take that) so take that [Chorus] [Nelly] I pull up to the party, Bacardi, smokin cigar-y with the baddest little shorty cause shorty love to get naughty Uh-oh! Dollar after dollar you n***az might wanna holla I cinch your little collar, I'll {?} you with a comma Ay! Keep time, eight-piece shine We fly, only in G-5 Uh-oh! She's fine, yup, she's mine Put your peace high, homie for B.I. [Chorus] [Interlude] [Nelly] Uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh, uhh Now - what y'all wanna do? You f**in with a baller, a St. Louis brawler You can hate but she gon' f** with me regardless V-V-A flawless, all this [Chorus] [Nelly] Uhh, stackin paper's contagious, buildin paper skyscrapers Uhh, stuntin outrageous, comin straight out the matrix Uh-oh! Hustle lil' mami, countin paper's my hobby Throwin up the Ducati, down the streets of Miami C'mon, my neck gold, the bling is Ringo And uhh, it came gold, it made to hang low Uh-oh! The bankroll is made to stay swole And uhh, it can't fold, more paper than Kangol [Interlude]