Neal Mccoy - 24-7-365 lyrics

Published

0 76 0

Neal Mccoy - 24-7-365 lyrics

I used to leave work at 5 p.m. Get home about a half past three Spending my time out on the town 'Cause there was nothing waiting home for me I was prone to doubt but you showed me all about A brand new philosophy For my life has changed and I'm sure rearranged You've made me everything I wanna be I love her, 24-7-365 Ah, she makes me happy, every minute I'm alive I don't need Dr. Ruth to figure out the truth This feeling just can't be denied I love her, 24-7-365 I'm gonna quit watching my TV Gonna throw my golf clubs away No more shooting pool, acting a fool And party 'til the break of day 'Cause she's the only thing in the whole wide world That ever made me feel this fine Oh, and anything that takes me away from her Is nothing but a waste of my time I love her, 24-7-365 Ah, she makes me happy, every minute I'm alive Every second each day til' I'm old a gray This fascination will survive I love her, 24-7-365 Ah, it's my life at stake And it's time for me to make A change is long overdue I don't need no resume, I threw it all away I'm gonna do what I was born to do I love her, 24-7-365 Ah, she makes me happy, every minute I'm alive Oh, I don't need no pay, I just wanna say I bless the day she arrived I love her, 24-7-365 Oh, I love her, 24-7-365