Mila J - 4 Pictures Away lyrics

Published

0 268 0

Mila J - 4 Pictures Away lyrics

Even when we were in love We were A love under the covers But oh well No matter how I try to spend a [?] We were A love to remember But oh well Sending me these pictures of when we were in love ain’t the way Just say “what’s up” if you think about me, call and say Hey ‘Cause this is getting crazy This is too much So I’m saying this for love Just give up You’re only four pictures away But I don’t give a f** I’m telling you I’m saying this for love Just give up You’re only four pictures away Four pictures Even though we never dressed up We were A love out of a magazine But oh well I don’t think I have [?] We were A love out of teenage dreams But oh well Sending me these pictures of when we were in love ain’t the way Just say “what’s up” if you think about me, call and say Hey ‘Cause this is getting crazy This is too much So I’m saying this for love Just give up You’re only four pictures away But I don’t give a f** I’m telling you I’m saying this for love Just give up You’re only four pictures away Four pictures