Migos - 3 Mics lyrics

Published

0 767 0

Migos - 3 Mics lyrics

(with DJ Ray G) [Hook:] I came from mug shots To posters on the block Keep our song on replay Now all we need is 3 Mics and a DJ 3 Mics and a DJ x3 Know 3 young n***as on the North By name of Quavo, Offset and Takeoff We mobbing pull up at your house Squad open the trunk and I pull out that sawed off Cutomuto he gone cut your throat, Migos dressed in the cut knock your jaw off I came from b**hes staring at me Now when they see me they taking their top off Brazilians, Snow Bunnies, and I like Dominicans Gold on my Giuseppe Steppers, red on the bottom on my Christian Louboutins I used to be jugging, finessing, remixing the plug on the island like Gillegan I gave em a flow, and they stealing it The block on fire, I can extinguish it [Hook] 3 mics 3 mics 3 mics n***a that changed my life Mama she told me get right No more standing over the stove at night Now I rock the stage and I get paid, it's 50k in my resume Remember hitting licks in the Honda Now I'm riding round president tints on a escalate Picking hard ball like the Braves Rocking out shows on the gravey I told my mama we made it, Harriet Tubman chains no slavery Breaking the sweat like the 80's Play with the water like Navy My n***as really in the field 3 mics we don't need a f**ing deal [Hook] Back in the day a flamingo DJ Ray G playing Bando That was the number one single b**hes wanna come and mingle Zonatti Guiseppe wrapped round my socks We came along way from mug shots Ducking and dodging the cops Ray G to me Offset stop Offset never listen had to do a sentence when i got out we took to the top They say when you worth a milli thats a different feeling Wanna know benji im the definition 3 mics and a DJ shot fired on the freeway Cooking the dope will get bagged like a replay Running circles around you squares no relay [Hook]