Merky ACE - 6 Foot Deep lyrics

Published

0 60 0

Merky ACE - 6 Foot Deep lyrics

[Intro/Hook] Yeah Left a boy six foot deep, yeah Turn up Left a boy six foot deep I said I left a boy six foot deep D-I-D Dem man can't do what I D-O-N-E Can't do what I D-I-D Dem man can't do what I D-O-N-E They can't do what I D-I-D They can't do what I D-O-N-E, nah Yeah, yep [Verse] Left a boy six foot deep If he try putting on me That'll be the end of he Out here chasing Ps Man are like vigilante Darkest dead FT Don't think I just MC Still gets nuts in the rave Put Jayone in the grave Blue Battlefield was great PYP was great I spit nice in the sh**ty estate With the nitties that's smoking on base Now I'm in a penthouse calling Holla me, I've got that pure ting Any funny business, get a chalking On a bike with the ting, I'm not walking Donny don't want it? I sort him It's the reason my phone, they be calling If I do anyting, I put my all in Steady got the gyal dem drooling Old Blue Last, got the tool in Rhythm Factory, got the tool in Alibi, man got the tool in So be easy when you're talking Didn't talk P cause I'm on that Blame me for the bars of a song track Diesle owes me £50 But it's cool, donny don, I don't want that The level I'm on, you're not on that If I take it, then it can't be run back It's that boy from the blah In the back of a tinted car You can't see me but I see ya You can hold shots from far Run up with the chalker all close Roll, get wind, get ghost FT, we're really the most Now we've got [?] Family Tree to the grave Knee-deep in the game, in the pave Violate, get away? Close shave Cuh we're tryna put you in a grave Me, I'm that don that's on that f** a likkle dibby dibby contract I'll be on the frontline where my dons at Rolling deep with the longed off thingy [?] ghosting, bum bum springy Chicks and ticks moving clingy [?] no, it's not Philly [?] Deep in the blue, come like Free Willy Ain't tryna dally or dilly, k** off k**y Sleep on the side and you can't rob me for a score Gave him the blue, man come like draws 1.4s, 0.4s [?] who*es Beats and bars, 32, 64 96 bars of struggle and war Breaking the law, impersinator Said I was him but that's not me That's how it goes with the CID [Hook] Dem man can't do what I D-I-D Dem man can't do what I D-O-N-E Can't do what I D-I-D Dem man can't do what I D-O-N-E They can't do what I D-I-D Dem man can't do what I D-O-N-E Can't do what I D-I-D