Mercury 4 - 5 Years From Now lyrics

Published

0 97 0

Mercury 4 - 5 Years From Now lyrics

5 years from now Tell me what you want Tell me what you need When the summer And all the autumn leaves are falling What you gonna do What you gonna do Will it be someone else What is it you need? Tell me bout your dreams Tell me when your childhood fantasies Have blown away Who You and I are here to stay Chorus Tell me where you be 5 years from now Will you recognize my face in a crowd? Tell me where you be 5 years from now Will you love me still want me Tell you bout the girl you want to be Will there be a place in your heart for me? Tell me where you be 5 years from now Will you love me still want me Say you will Say you will Holding you tonight Moving in the dark Time is moving Faster than the world is turning So I need to know What is on your mind The future seems a distant As the sun that Could it be that I Give it all away to souvenirs of yesterday Who You and I are here to stay Chorus 5 winters have come and gone And forever don Will you wanna reach out for me Will I be your memory? Of everything that you were not Now I know that I Now you Now please Chorus