Maurice Morrison - 3 Sixteens lyrics

Published

0 53 0

Maurice Morrison - 3 Sixteens lyrics

Verse 1 Not to many real most of yall toy soldiers- quick to spill blood another victim of consequence -you got it laid out - where you lacking on uncommon sense- the beginning is your end I don't mind smashing pumpkins Or maybe I do mm scrumptious ready for my dinner plate- chopping hands off - like you stole it- Somalia Strapped up like a straight jacket - thought about it twice i rather do it the Ridgway - bodies hit the river but they never hit the floor - the yellow rivers red do we really want war- when its d**h on your hands you stay mortal for combat. ya can't stop the circle of life- you not the lion king- Simba a had to deal with a scar - ya feel me - keep a red dots on the face - west indies- Sarachia think I'm hot I ain't talking bout Wendys I'm just here tryna build & brand flakes Ripleys Verse 2 I'm tryna make a half a million dollars off my mixtape working two jobs ain't enough in this economy governmental beneficial tricking off ya tax credentials - hood kids breaking out your windows.-playn like its Jordan sparks gotta have a woman with a big heart- Senegal land of independence where they keep our people covered Armor All- Koreans Even knew what it was - No Great Walls or Titan falls - I'm the leader of the free world - Not Popa Doc - you can find me 8 miles away- At my humble abode - Make a right on long - and hang a left on Gevity - My guys AThousand Styles & Piping Hot here right next to me -we here to shake the spot like and offshore trimmer - volcanic read is off the charts - you're on simmer - In a pot for dinner- any rapper wanna step to me- I have another recipe Verse3 I'm not Hannibal the cannibal but I eat your dreams alive the deeper vision in ya mind concealed beyond the disbelief a message for mind it weak - stagnant at its highest peak - brain dead Zombie week - 9 to five you always sleep Learning on my mind expands Mental and cerebral Glands - let me show how its done mental jump like face off carry hate like Adolph come into your house disrespect - meet your wife- I'm tryna to knock the maid off -i mean up you know was up and not the chandelier and a back rub- an some power - a shower- eat a sandwich and some Oreos - throw on my clothes - like it was my crib - im ya girlfriend's baby - the second house where i lived - good times- you come to me crazy I Turn to JJ - and meet My Dynomite no melee - one wish like Ray J - rockstar with the gunplay- call me max Payne - top the of hill king of propane - Insane like clown possies - we live it up- like skylines beat systems like pioneers - over hills that has eyes- call me alpine the sound of revenge- d**h by syringe it was my time - don't get it started stupid these are my rhymes