M.I Abaga - 6 foot 7 foot Freestyle lyrics

Published

0 810 0

M.I Abaga - 6 foot 7 foot Freestyle lyrics

[Verse 1: M.I abaga] Yah Yaw! Pardon my Bravado, I only want the title I'm k**ing everything I'm on, I guess I'm suicidal The rest ain't say you're nothing men, They ain't Communicato While I rock from Lag to Mars, call it a Marcielago Got different goals so we ball different I'm tryna find some competition, like it's gone missing See haters raising disciples just to come and get him Luke, Mark my words, I'm not the John epistle Criminal story-teller, call me John Gresham Illegal Music, n***a gotta speak with conviction Hehe, Now tell me that ain't the line of the year Haters see me and get wood because they're dying to cheer I swear the game is 'bout to vanish man, if I ain't appear It's like ma money grow on trees and I ain't tryna share Most of these n******gs and success have a dying affair And when I'm talking 'bout PJs man, I'm flying A lair Hehe Well, I mean not me personally ‘cos I can't, I got a pilot and sh** Hehe Yaw Flier than Emirates M is rated than meritance Lyrical miracles as I spit pivotal parables Microphone and B.P apparatus Turn a beat into particles I ain't the greatest yet but damn I'm very close Close like a best friend Yes M is s**ing Any beats, send ‘em, imma ride ‘em like an equestrian They didn't use to send M but now, it's like they texting Impress him, the rest got him bored, like a guest dinner Tickle the Clint, I put my Eastwood in her West end Her North side headed for my South pole Mouth all over till her mouth sore I'm just chilling making millions, getting different numbers thrown at me, like a dice roll When I'm in the club, I handle bars like a bicycle n******gs tryna simulate my flyness, They in flight school These n******gs of mine, so wanna fail, I'm a maestro Illegal Music 2, I did it twice, I did nice bro See the difference clear, 7Up n******gs puffin', think they're big and I hit ‘em up And then I hang ‘em up, prank call You have plans to make cheques rain, cancel See my pants full, ‘cos I ball big Always hitting the spot like an oil rig Y'all n******gs need more, ammunition before You can think of blowing up, so what we gotta C4 You got weak bars, only weighing a little I'm at the centre o' things, like to stay in the middle I take these rappers apart like I'm playing Geppeto I'm guilty of being dope and there is no acquittal And on the real dough, M can really still flow Like I took Adenuga's company, ‘cos I still GLOw Watch the way i'm baggin' the rings call me Bilbo Still nobody f**ing with me, get a dil*o n***a! Yeah Hehe Phenom, let's go [Verse 2: Phenom] Uh I know you're broke but please Pay attention So old in this game, I should be paper paid in pension I go harder than erection I bring rappers depression I'm spitting on bars like pregnant chicks during detention And I ma make it rain, f** the global recession I'm not saying I'm the best, but who else brings perfection I'm the right answer to a pop in a question And, you are just a pain in the bu*t, like injection Raa Edo boy with the Las Gidi attitude I stack dolls in line and i ain't talking barbie queue Babalawo flow, Things are 'bout to go spiritual Hip-Hop was dead but here's an atmosphere for miracle Rappers looking edible, I'm a lyrical cannibal It's dinner time and I'm dining with the Incredible, Mister We topping the lista O Boy, if you dey hate, jump out the window, I ain't talking Vista Flows is emaculate you know that I'm a don, I'm just wondering o… Yes Sir Uh! Listen Running Gidi O Spitting Ili flow with ma Ili bro Make da green like the CEO In the dark, you gon' see me glow Rappers get Lost like TV Show For reali O, I'm illi bro I'll never Back Down ‘cos I am not a fan of Gidigbo I'm on the throne baby, you just a Prom King Like Michael Jackson, you're f**ing with the wrong kid So better lean back, and watch your n***a stay fat Phenomous phobia, I leave rappers with the stage fright Skinny jeans donned but ma pockets stay fat By June next year, I'll be tryna get my Maybach T-square rappers, They got me so board I got a chick's CV from a blow job Heh We signing out Yaw ! Uh! CHORUS: 6 foot, 7 foot, 8 foot Bunch 6-6 foot, 7 foot, 8 foot Bunch