Lucki - 1 Way (Prove Me right /3) lyrics

Published

0 623 0

Lucki - 1 Way (Prove Me right /3) lyrics

[Intro] Aye, aye, whoa, aye Oxy banger Aye, aye, woah, aye Everybody want me dead, one way, yo Aye, aye, yo, aye [Verse] Everybody want me dead, one way on the trip She play wit' my heart then ask me why I sip They left me for dead, then try to sink the ship She wanna taste the syrup, hoe kept tryna kiss Tell me how you different, prove just how you not Who gon' fit the picture, who alright to crop Is it alright to miss you, Is you f**in' opps Speeding in this rental, got my grandpa eyes Is it gon' fly my way, percs feel like true love Can't trust nothing I hate it, hate feel like true love She tryna see if I'm famous, why I just spend too much I gotta ignore myself, other me destroy myself Porsche truck drive like my dream, racing for the last of the drink She say I'm going too fast, I'm off three of them beans Can't trust nothing I hate it Can't trust nothing I hate it [Outro] Everybody want me dead, one way on the trip She play with my heart, ask me why I sip Ask me why, uh She play with my heart, ask me why I sip Everybody want me dead, one way on the trip She play with my heart, ask me why I sip Ask me why I sip Everybody want me dead, one way on the trip