Low Pros - 100 Bottles (Remix) lyrics

Published

0 97 0

Low Pros - 100 Bottles (Remix) lyrics

(La Flame)! [Hook x2: Travi$ Scott] 100 bottles but I might need some more Shot after shot, but I might need some more Spendin' money, guala, but I might spend some more Lets be honest I just might make a switch [Build-Up: Travi$ Scott] Let me in it, let me in it, let me in it Let me in it, let me in it, let me in it Straight up! [Verse: A$AP Ferg] I'm ahead like a mad groove Put your head on your ankles I'mma hit it on the dancefloor Let em see how I thank you I know you a church girl But you ain't no saint, boo [?] She eat the paint like Van Gogh, now girl Girl, let me hit it Your body's so gucci I beat that p**y blue Now it's dripping like it's [?] Your p**y got me peeling I be peeling like I'm kooky Stick it in every hole I'm the binder to your looseleaf The binder to your looseleaf She give head like she got no teeth That girl f** me good I ain't tryna f** her homies I be lying, I be on rewind I'mma hit it from the back hope to break her spine Go round her booty, and bust it like a nine I'mma k** a [?] Let me hit it, I'mma hit it I'mma hit that p**y all night, all night [Hook: Travi$ Scott] [Build-Up] [Verse 2: A$AP Ferg] I'mma hit that p**y like a dog Sipping on the Henney got me gone Sipping on the Henney got the German fellas drunk Put your mouth on it, girl, smoke it like a bong Young daddy long [?] Hit it like Jackie Chan, rumbling around p**y's like Pakistan, girl you the bomb [?] [?] [?] Clearly you want it girl, [?] [?] [Outro: A$AP Ferg & Travi$ Scott x2] Oh, I'm in love with you I'mma hit it (so god damn rude), I'mma hit it so good Oh, oh (Let me hit it, let me, let me hit it)