Lloyd Banks - 24 Drama lyrics

Published

0 325 0

Lloyd Banks - 24 Drama lyrics

[Verse 1: Lloyd Banks] I heard a lot of people trippin', know I owe em a sorry, they catch me slippin' I hope the lord take over my body Imma survivor, think i made that obvi' Your favorite line be, i phase behind me My malice off call for blazing tommy Blue days behind me im [?] Grimey is easy where i grew at Flew back to get the money Comfy in and out the country Monthly making what you saving Gave a million bars of madness Phat a**es on me shakin' Break a brick off on these mothaf**as 10 times, sh** dont trouble me You come for me will make the headlines, word to my cadence and my infrared rhymes, infinite lines Black mobile' darker tints on the sides Won't sympathize with ya guilty eyes Make believes and filthy lies Watch me tilt the odds, front line [?] k**ed ya pride, how does it feel to dive, drown in a pool of ya cool fool to be tryin' me, wreck-less menace to the society [Hook] I gotta feelin' they gone fall again I wish the worse on all of them n***as wanna feel important Let the news do a report on them Cuz' they ain't gone stop that talkin' Till somebody out there chalking them 24 drama sink that power take the hearts of men [Verse 2: Lloyd Banks] Southside against all of yall 100 bills on my calling card Legendary underground, heavy P in my warmup god, ride or die you join the squad, squeeze on the industry k** the noise abroad, keys to the city Breathe in my poison bars I barely had a good match, match me with machines, im from the backstreet wit' the team, party islands i dream My heart's in queens, way before teams, reebok and dreams i got my bounce back Felt like im on springs, T. Parker rings Uh! Ready for war again, boot to your organ Shoot through ya origin Respect for my peers, new school moved all of them Cheers, flew coupes through all of them years sh**tin' and party switchin' Can't get no sleep my palms keep itchin' my anarchy vision Why start the mission, let ya mark go missing You out here blind, await ya dark collision No pa**es given pay ya park commission Soon to be outta the league Cut the incompetent Hating won't matter you can't stop the sh** [Hook] I gotta feelin' they gone fall again I wish the worse on all of them n***as wanna feel important Let the news do a report on them Cuz' they ain't gone stop that talkin Till somebody out there chalking them 24 drama take that power sink the hearts of men