Lil Peep - 16 Lines lyrics

Published

0 968 0

Lil Peep - 16 Lines lyrics

[Intro] 16 lines of blow and I'm fine You're wastin' your time, wastin' your time Please don't cry [Chorus] 16 lines of blow and I'm fine Break my bones, but act as my spine I wonder who you'll f** when I die And if I tried to call, would you cry? Please don't cry, you're wastin' your time 16 lines will make me feel fine 10 years ago I went blind I been on my own since age nine 16 lines of blow and I'm fine Break my bones, but act as my spine I wonder who you'll f** when I die And if I tried to call, would you cry? Please don't cry, you're wastin' your time 16 lines will make me feel fine 10 years ago I went blind I been on my own since age nine [Verse] I been on my own for two nights I been in my zone of being high Now she wonder why do I lie I can't tell my wrongs from my right [Outro] Is anybody out there? (Is anybody out there?) Can anybody hear me? (Can anybody hear me?) I hate it when you fakin' (I hate it when you fakin') Girl, I know you hear me (Girl, I know you hear me) Is anybody out there? (Is anybody out there?) Can anybody hear me? (Can anybody hear me?) I hate it when you fakin' (fakin') Girl, I know you hear me (hear me)