Lady Sovereign - 9 to 5 Tony Senhore's Sleepwalker Vocal Mix lyrics

Published

0 133 0

Lady Sovereign - 9 to 5 Tony Senhore's Sleepwalker Vocal Mix lyrics

Okay yo I wake up late every morning Managers calling, I'm still yawning Get up, wake up, hair and makeups Waiting for you, don't be sawing This performance is important I don't think I can put my all in Hold on, I was d**** last night It was all kicking in and I don't feel right Gave my number to a breh who wasn't my type Now my phones on silent, I'm being polite Now private callers get no love from me Just let me be Oh my gosh My days are getting longer And there's no turning back 'Cause I'm working a 9 to 5 Just to keep my contract Did I say 9? I meant 1: 30 I ain't no early birdy, I'm lazy that's all that I can say So make sure you heard me And there's no turning back 'Cause I'm working a 9 to 5 So you gotta do sum item for Channel U Channel who sorry who I'm altered for snooze Oh, Channel U the ones that made me huge Like Katie Prices bleam, whoops I'm being rude Where's my Red Bull and my sandwich? I need food, I can't handle this I'm getting pissed like pampers throwing a tantrum Action Nah, actually rather catch my Z's And count sheep in my sleep Let's not wake her up She actually looks quite sweet Oh my gosh My days are getting longer And there's no turning back 'Cause I'm working a 9 to 5 Just to keep my contract Did I say 9? I meant 1: 30 I ain't no early birdy, I'm lazy that's all that I can say So make sure you heard me I ain't no early birdy Won't wake up till 12: 30 Could it be bothered to say much ere? So, oh dear Huh, where am I man? This, this ain't good what's going on? So my label would change my image I'm a pink lipstick chick called dipstick This ain't on my wish list Oh, s*** I'm in FHM posing in a bikini Next to a Lamborghini Next stop the theme tune for Tweenies I'm presenting C-beebies, have you seen me? Never again, am I drinking Lamborghini It's alright Sov, it's a dream Just wake up Oh my gosh My days are getting longer And there's no turning back 'Cause I'm working a 9 to 5 Just to keep my contract Did I say 9? I meant 1: 30 I ain't no early birdy, I'm lazy that's all that I can say So make sure you heard me I ain't no early birdy Won't wake up to 12: 30 And I couldn't be bothered to say much err So I'll say it again Oh my gosh My days are getting longer And there's no turning back 'Cause I'm working a 9 to 5 Just to keep my contract Did I say 9? I meant 1: 30 I ain't no early birdy, I'm lazy that's all that I can say So make sure you heard me