Lady Sovereign - 9 To 5 Lady Sovereign Vs The Ordinary Boys Remix lyrics

Published

0 143 0

Lady Sovereign - 9 To 5 Lady Sovereign Vs The Ordinary Boys Remix lyrics

I wake up late every morning managers calling im still yawning Get up wake up hair and makeups Waiting for you don't be stalling This performance is important I don't think i can put my all in Hold on i was drunk last night Now its all kicking in and i don't feel right Gave my number to a breh who wasn't my type Now my phones on silent im being polite Private callers gettin no love from me Just let me be... Chorus: Oh my Gosh my days are getting longer And theres no turning back I'm working da 9 to 5 Just To keep my contract did I say 9 I meant 1 30 I aint early birdy I'm working da Nine to Five La, La, La So you gotta...do...sum...ite... for...channel...u Channel who sorry who im altered for a snooze Oh! Channel U da ones dat made me huge Like Kate Prices b**bs Whoops Im being rude Wheres my red bull and my sandwich i need food I cant handle this Im getting pissed like pampers throwing a tantrum "Action" Nah Id actually rather catch my z's and count sheep in my sleep Lets not wake her up actually looks quite sweet Chorus: Oh my Gosh my days are getting longer And theres no turning back I'm working da 9 to 5 Just To keep my contract did I say 9 I meant 1 30 I aint early birdy I'm working da Nine to Five I'm not sure what day just started Since my working week departed Ever since our single charted This pursuit been everlasting I clocked in bout a year ago And I haven't clocked out from the studio Videos and tv shows Staring out the window on the road Now there's sometimes we don't get paid for these rampages on these stages I know that I won't get jaded I won't go back to my minimum wages Chorus: Oh my Gosh my days are getting longer And theres no turning back I'm working da 9 to 5 Just To keep my contract did I say 9 I meant 1 30 I aint early birdy I'm working da Nine to Five Chorus: Oh my Gosh my days are getting longer And theres no turning back I'm working da 9 to 5 Just To keep my contract did I say 9 I meant 1 30 I aint early birdy I'm working da Nine to Five