KMX - 911 (feat. Berto) lyrics

Published

0 119 0

KMX - 911 (feat. Berto) lyrics

Hook We don't want, we don't want to live the 911 We don't want, we don't want to live the 911 We don't want, we don't want to live the 911 We don't want, we don't want to live the 911 Verse #1 (KMX) These grimey cats like tinman heartless dickwhods f*gs that f** with that Gucci man like Brick Squad You can't control the devil, I got a score to settle Wouldn't play with you clowns if it was twisted metal Disrespect me you know the outcome My n***as beefing I'm stuck in the middle like Malcolm But I stay neutral, no Cocoa Puffs but these streets cukoo When the bullets erupt you don't stand a chance Just a trip to heaven or the ambulance Then you ask yourself was this sh** worth it? With your bloody body sitting on the surface This was real beef you wasn't f**ing built for this The media controlling these dummies like a ventriloquist Tell me what I need just give me a damn syllabus People need help I hear they cries A bunch of BS in this world Mixed with a bunch of lies! Hook Verse #2 (Berto) Every moment things happen You learn to live with it Appreciate what you have and deal with it Cause one day you can lose it all It could be your season When the leaves decide to fall Uhh we living day by day While getting closer till our d**h day Emergency sirens in courtesy you dialing Calling 911 the numbers we don't wanna live by Stress feelings that's why I get high Reminiscing my times here glisten Cross chain on my neck I ain't no Christian Keeping it persistent n***a uhh The rotation circulation running threw my body Kung Fu Panda what cha know about karate Ya n***as can't surf my wave I'm a high tide Tsunami Hook Bridge Hook