King of the Dot - 24/7 vs Dose lyrics

Published

0 121 0

King of the Dot - 24/7 vs Dose lyrics

[Round 1: Dose] I am 24 times better than 7 sh**, wait, 24 times 7, his 16's get ate (8) Add it up, and I'll give y'all a second for this perfect metaphor to set in It's like my job consists of three 8 hour shifts the way I'm working 24/7 At 24/7, now that's all week So I peeped your battles homie, they're all weak So if he thinks he kicks live it's strictly he's spitting lies How you go by 24/7 and ain't battled in 365? So you ain't done sh** in a year and trust it shows That's why this time around you asked, "Who the f** is Dose?" I mean this girl should've never been placed in last years World Domination Cause we knew that he had no chance Now you getting demoted quick you bony b**h Going from a Bender to a Dose like a rehab program Organik set you up with Bender so he prepared your fate And it's fair to say he scared you straight You were over your head should've seen your embarra**ed face But the truth came out when the camera's on 24 like surveillance tapes And you probably the type of f*g to say "swag", right? But muhf**a don't mess with mine When it comes to battles I'm content with rhymes, on of the best to rhyme f** this battle I got Sketch in mind Well this half a**ed rapper gets left behind Wait, y'all get it? Half, a**, left beh- never mind So tell me, who consider you a top tier dude? When all you've ever done is lose to some top tier dudes Better yet, you lost to a dude in a sweater vest Reverse Live, Reverse Live, ran over you like reverse drive, reverse drive So your writtens are just filler Win a couple battles and you lost like one, two, three So you like a washed up drug dealer holding on to the time you flipped that one QP Let's go [Round 1: 24/7] I don't think you understand what type of trap that your president done set you in And with a voice that high pitched, I wouldn't be surprised if your bloodline pump estrogen and peppermints One thing you've never been is relevant See you think you nice as f** and you might be up to level six but you ain't on that 7 sh** See I took a couple L's and they were questioning And now I'm back, better than I ever been Here to prove that what my rapping means to the battle scene is what Gretzsky meant to Edmonton You see I had a couple losing rounds but I'm back up on my ruthless style I got to show y'all just what it is exactly what I do to clowns I will go elbow deep in your b**h, get a hold of them fallopians and pull 'em out And then walk up into the crowd and start pa**ing tubes around like a hooka lounge You see, I won't hesitate to put a boot to this guy's jaw Watch him vegetate into juice cause his life's gone And then Cam' will be k**ing everybody on his family tree Just to separate him from his Roots like Dice Raw See I don't need a higher education to provide an explanation As to why this feather weight is gonna die for testing greatness And if this guy is getting cake then we gon' ride to where he stays And I'ma find his checks and take 'em like an IRS invasion If you don't like then you hating, think I'm biting just be patient Cause I'm just proving that I can still make statements even when I rhyme with Bender's cadence And when I see this guy I'm getting angered Cause his rhymes are just a basic example of why I Gotta spend the rest of my life being ashamed of my entire generation I'm snuffing haters, saying "Hello" and then greet you with a fist f** a battle I'm only here to suffocate y'all with the pillow y'all been sleeping on me with [Round 2: Dose] If you got that main event status then your division is all misplaced O-Zone, go home, I'll leave you b**hes all erased It made the news I ate his food, finger prints were lifted off the plate After the battle later that day you know what this kid will prolly say? He'll be like, "Nice stuff." Knife duck, that jook him off that stage Hop down throw a couple kicks and on the way No identification when the stitches caused by blades for the victim's altered face Stick and rob, tonsils shish kabob My precision with incisions always great So watch me split up 24 like teenagers pitching on a case Now he's got lots of bars where he's talking hard Other than that his penman s**s But you from a top notch life sonny, the suburbs so something doesn't measure up You ain't got no knives, quit yapping about the blades you never tuck Some sh** popped off outside I bet it would shake 7-Up Now I say I respect your hustle and how you put work in on rap But I see some callous's on your hand cause you been jerking off Kap But Kap ain't sharing any benefits of giving Cameron any Benjamins So you know that's true So judging by your shape and Kap's waist Bender wasn't the first time your food's been eaten by a fat dude Now that I think about it, sh** it's no wonder why he beat bony Madness fat, Kap is fat, Mad Ill is fat, damn, you never get to eat homie Now when 20 acting funny he get dummied like the clown type He tried being jokey with Bender cause he thought it's what our crowd likes He threw up that slap bracelet line, they all laughed cause it sound nice But muhf**a you so skinny you use one it go around twice Yeah I b**h about my opponents before I was grateful really just hoping for something more But I battled a bunch of bums already so that makes me low pro Dose the way I'm rolling on 24 So end of the day, end of the week, you just another lame freshman Cause this like a series end in a sweep cause you ain't got no game 7 [Round 2: 24/7] Now if you saw the blog that was made by this f**ing midget You would've seen a couple of his friends, a bunch of children and some ugly b**hes All talking sh** about me, and out of everybody in it I noticed that only one of them was one with skin of a colored pigment So that proved to me something that this chump can't hide Not only does he sound like Eric Cartman But he only hangs out with nothing but kids, hermaphrodites and one black guy By the way, Arcane you talk sh** about me too but you really need to stop it cause You were never really the champ you just kept that chain moving like a sprocket does And both of y'all are from the 905, right? It's real clear where your home is But whenever y'all step in this ring y'all embarra** Hamilton worse than Serius Jones did See, you took Arcane's style and ran with it Cause when you didn't rap like him no one listened before So I guess he's like Wesley Snipes in Demolition Man Had to use another man's vision to get through the door See I eat MC's but no calories gain and now you trying to come after my name? I permanently take you out your comfort zone and make you spend the rest of your career out of your lane like Alice In Chains I hit him up with that switch, dagger or blade On some picture and picture sh** and split half of his frame And I got some team snipers that are automatic with aim So when I say you should cease fire I ain't talking about the Calgary Flames And you're done, there's nothing you actually gain I think somebody needs to tell your daddy Arcane That the little f*ggot he trained needs his batteries changed So I shouldn't have to explain why this rapper is lame How ironic all he does is wear Ecko and everything he says sounds exactly the same [Round 3: Dose] Alright listen, racist bars, right? One black friend? sh** I thought you'd come with some more sh** But while we're there, my black friend is bigger and darker than yours is Alright Cameron, you got your head up your a** if you think a team of dream cats Gets a free pa** you don't wanna see me spaz Yo 'Ganik you should've gave this little white girl Cameron; Diaz And you're an actor, you know how phony Cam's can be So don't let Cameron tweet what the fans can see You ain't as hood as you let that Can' believe Go to the hood with some c-notes to cop piano keys Bad choice, that would be stupid but if happen to choose it You'll be clapped if you do it like cla**ical music So when me and Cam' met today it was f**ing awkward yo He walked up not looking like he was not ready to lock and load Thought he was gonna start dropping bows so I thought "whooo!" not with those Then he came up with "Honk. got your nose!" You f**ing idiot dawg, with your tough talk, gun stock you're pissing me off Fake a** American thug wouldn't even shoot a video blog I mean, you didn't have to go all out, maybe just recorded something on your mobile phone But if that's a window to your creativity looks like nobody's home So face it 20 you're basic dummy It's jackpot when I hit 7 three times and take his money And I take his honey, she was giving me all this attention like a new dog When I rolled up she was wearing a cute thong and a tube top When I walked in the house she had her co*k in her mouth before I even kicked my shoes off Your girl p**y been recycled, picked up so many times she's got a blue box She kept [?] while y'all talking about marriage and parenting So I taped that b**h mouth shut cause sh** I didn't care a bit I ripped her panties off, smacked her, said, "You useless embarra**ment." Cause I looked down, that Florida b**h was pro Bush like a stupid American So listen, I'ma get violent now cause this is wild out season Y'all watch this skinny white b**h die by a Dose, we call it Winehouse treatment [Round 3: 24/7] You look like you're stuck in your dwarf or midget phase You're a really gay, mini Cane Why'd you enter in this fam'? You've got the voice of Rikki Lake Piglet's face and Winnie's shape You're quite the mixture of a man See you trying to kick it but you can't, your rhymes are ridiculously planned You're just another victim, willing to lose his life for spitting it with Cam' But see me and my riders pillaging the land It's a murk fest I'm up in the bird's nest sniping anything I can We all down if we have to get the weapons But if you wanna scrap til this sh** is settled call me Axle from Twisted Metal, I'm twice as willing with the hands I don't know why you wanna test this, I am on some next sh** Violent and aggressive, try and get your head split You rhyme to accepted But I'm like a bike rack when I rap cause my bars are only meant for the riders to connect with I say what I feel on that underground tip And no matter what the preference of each judge or crowd is I ain't dumbing down sh** And if y'all wondering why I ain't use a lot of personals to shut him down with It's cause I'm still trying to figure out exactly who the f** this clown is I don't know why y'all would put him on a pedestal this dude is weak Why would I have respect for some feather weight who's resume is about as credible as my losing streak One thing I do know is he's undefeated, but his battles haven't got the views So it's safe to say when it comes to your style the fans are not amused And since you just got rolled through we'll just call you Frank The Tank from Old School Cause your streak is coming to an end before anybody follows you