King Louie - 32 Bars lyrics

Published

0 337 0

King Louie - 32 Bars lyrics

[Intro] That's all I know That's all I know, that's all I know, that's all I know We gon' get money, that's all I know Like f** b**hes, that's all I know You know stay down, s**er free in a land of lollipops and things That's all I know, you know what I'm talking about? You know MUBU sh** daily That's all I know, you know what I'm sayin'? Real sh**, that's all I know man [Verse 1] RIP my n***a Dro, RIP my n***a Blow Goofy mad I f**ed his b**h, I don't give a f** so I used to live in the town, but I never was a Moe D's mad we saw ‘em sober, your favorite rapper is a joke Really he don't want no smoke, turn his a** into some smoke Spent a bag on some smoke, not to sell it, just to smoke Spent three thousand on a coat, you can't do that ‘cause you broke I give real n***as hope, everything I rap I wrote Your b**h let me rock her boat, let me hit it like a note Drop a goofy like a vote, feelin' heavy off a four Give a tough guy a halo, they don't get no brick, they poor They ain't loyal, n***as poor, n***as p**y, n***as ho What's a rookie to a pro? That's a vet on the low They taking shots at the GOAT, picture that like a fro All black like a crow, k**ing sh** like the movies Got the streets on Coogi, n***as squares, call ‘em loosies In the foreign getting to tree, pa**ing gas like “excuse me” Shotgun is a beauty, s**ing dick is her duty Got the wrist on Hubl-y, got your b**h on Louie Get the coochy then I'm gucci Met her in Balenciaga but I f**ed her wearing Prada Got the MAC, got the K, ok, who got a problem? Goofball made a date in a day, who had a problem? n***as ain't even making minimum wage, you got a problem? On my soul these n***as b**hes, we gon' give ‘em six inches Drop a body like a clearance, I get mortgage for appearance Give ‘em sticks for interference, robbed a lame and make him famous Before d**h you was nameless, n***as lost, n***as laneless Drippin' sauce on a plain b**h Sorted out your main b**h with her buddy and my main b**h All I got is hundreds, hell nah I ain't got no change b**h Get your a** banged if you ain't righteous on that gang sh**