Kidz Bop Kids - 1 Thing lyrics

Published

0 237 0

Kidz Bop Kids - 1 Thing lyrics

Oh, been tryin' to let it go Tryin' to keep my eyes closed Tryin' to keep it just like before The times we never even thought to speak Don't wanna tell you what it is Oh, wee, it felt so serious Got me thinkin' just too much I wanna set it off but It's this 1 thing that got me trippin' It's this 1 thing that got me trippin' You did this 1 thing my soul may be feelin' It's this 1 thing you did It's this 1 thing that caught me slippin' It's this 1 thing I want to admit it You did this 1 thing an' I was so with it It's this 1 thing you did Hey, we don't know each other well So why I keep pickin' up my cell? Memories just keep ringin' bells Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding Hear voices I don't wanna understand My car keys are jinglin' in my hand My high heels are clickin' towards your door Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding It's this 1 thing that got me trippin' It's this 1 thing that got me trippin' You did this 1 thing my soul may be feelin' It's this 1 thing you did It's this 1 thing that caught me slippin' It's this 1 thing I want to admit it You did this 1 thing an' I was so with it It's this 1 thing you did An' maybe I just can't believe it It's this one thing you did I can't deny, tired of tryin' Open up the door but I keep on seein' you I'm hopin' you can keep a secret For me, for me, for me, did what you did, yeah It's this 1 thing that got me trippin' It's this 1 thing that got me trippin' You did this 1 thing my soul may be feelin' It's this 1 thing you did It's this 1 thing that caught me slippin' It's this 1 thing I want to admit it You did this 1 thing an' I was so with it It's this 1 thing you did It's this 1 thing that got me trippin' It's this 1 thing that got me trippin' You did this 1 thing my soul may be feelin' It's this 1 thing you did It's this 1 thing that caught me slippin' It's this 1 thing I want to admit it You did this 1 thing an' I was so with it It's this 1 thing you did It's this 1 thing that got me trippin' It's this 1 thing that got me trippin' You did this 1 thing my soul may be feelin' It's this 1 thing you did It's this 1 thing that caught me slippin' It's this 1 thing I want to admit it You did this 1 thing an' I was so with it It's this 1 thing you did It's this 1 thing that got me trippin' It's this 1 thing that got me trippin' You did this 1 thing my soul may be feelin' It's this 1 thing you did It's this 1 thing that caught me slippin' It's this 1 thing I want to admit it You did this 1 thing an' I was so with it It's this 1 thing you did