Kano - 2012 Was A Good Year lyrics

Published

0 269 0

Kano - 2012 Was A Good Year lyrics

Intro: Yo, I don't look back that much Stay forward thinking But since Home Sweet Home I want to say 2012 was a good year Verse 1: This is for my n******gs from back in the day Outside Ministry chatting up dames Mabel shop chicken mayo Ain't watching weight Watch your back cos them gangsters on blades Dog in the booth, pull out like I'm trying not to father of a youth But that remains back in the day Not the type of boy to get ga**ed off the fame Or the type of boy to get ga**ed off the change Well, a little bit Sometimes you gotta love some pretentious sh** Bond Street, Kane, I'm splashing today I was rocking Dolce Gabbana before that was the way I was wavy when you wanted waves You were datsun-ing, you were do-ragging for days Fashion crazy, follow fashion, nah, fashion insane On a plane, come back, case full like I was ... Trying to make the kind of green that only Bruce Banner would lace Some n***as can't match with the pace Dat dat dat dat dats my life ...? There's no Jack Bauer n***a C T you can't 3 me forward another hour n***a So start living your dreams never an hour my n***a I ain't stop because the beat stopped I'm official I've even got my Chuck D drops You know what time it is, Rollies and the Hublot and the G-Shock I remember trying to make some Ps Don Weighing up my spliffy in the weed spot [Verse 2:] But that remains back in the day Now me and my n***a G macking in Spain I'm in Nigeria, Beirut and Australia (Them times there, weren't nothing like them times here) n***as In Paris, yeah that sh** was cray Compare stamps in my pa**port in business Been there done that, car-keys/khakis and linen Bought more than a t-shirt, carnies and slippers Secondary school I'm far from an infant Sceptics say the only thing is charting that's missing I've come so far off bars while I give in Everybody knows the f**ing realest You're looking at too much swagger meets too much content Blink and you miss it like Ali and Liston Want my shoes but they can't really fit 'em When I merk tracks its the cars that I sit in Cos Formula 1 the master the rhythm On my Birdman sh** trying to master the business Attack these record labels like the army on missions Some labels got these n***as in some Ali submissions Taking merit for a pa** I'm distinction Must pay homage I'm a Master of rhythms Come through big Entourage like I'm Vincent They worship my flow like my bars are religion [Outro:] Jack Bauer ... 2.4 You know what time it is Been there, done that (24 soundbyte)