Jon Murdock - 30 Days lyrics

Published

0 72 0

Jon Murdock - 30 Days lyrics

[Intro: Ricky Fitz] (Let's get some headphones) If you wanna do something, let's do something crazy Y'all n***as gotta do something too Do a skit or something, crazy Or you just wanna rap? (I use the broken ones?) Or you just wanna rap? (I use the broken ones?) Yeah it's that jail cat, meets bail cat, meets mail cat R. Fitz, n***a, hahaha [Verse 1: Ricky Fitz] My sound splash like a wave at the beach, you underneath Beneath me, f** around, might lose your teeth When I step into your sight, n***a, don't even speak I should hear a pin drop way out in the street Since age seven, Ray Charles, son, I can't even see How half these n***as made it in the game 'fore me You weak, dog, I son you, bend you over the knee Ground your a** for life, son, I'm talking six feet deep You talking 'bout cheese, but you steady out in the street Scrambling for every penny, always ducking from D's Plus your man told me that you wasn't nice as me Caught you banging Ground Zero in your SUV Heard you over Dock's house, always asking for beats With no cheese, talking 'bout on the strength, for free While I'm in the studio, dropping a masterpiece You on the block getting knocked, rocking county greens And when you leave, your girl start asking for me R. Fitz, but you know she call me Godyssey Neck vicious, plus she said you wasn't hard as me My iron rod hit her off with ease, know what I mean? The MC, it's Ricky Fitz, ripping a track DJs mad, say I'm always melting the wax Like rip at the vinyl, son, catch me rocking a mask You got a choice: give up your stash, your brains on the dash Hold that, and I ain't talking 'bout casts, I'm talking HTs Son, a BP vest won't save yo' a** Call me mad, got a beautiful mind Who the f** ga**ed you up? Made you think that you could f** with Jon Murdock, LS Outlaw and Arsonist? So you slumped in the bar, drinking Arbor Mist Face swole, eyes shut, probably scaring your kids 'Fraid to go home and face your wiz, you's a b**h, n***a [Interlude: Ricky Fitz & Jon Murdock] Yeah, it's R. Fitz, n***a You know how we do Foundation, yeah f** y'all n***as, b**h a** n***as f** off, you know it's real It's the Arsonist, n***a, Foundation Coming soon, motherf**er But first, Jon, f**ing murder these n***as What, yo Murdock, get 'em, come on [Collision: Sample] Mr. Murdoch, yes Mr. Murdoch, yes Mr. Murdoch, yes Where is he? [Verse 2: Jon Murdock] It's Foundation, y'all I don't think these cats know what they facin', y'all Catch the right hook to your face, you fall Spit teeth on the concrete No way you crawl, face'll break your fall 'Cause now in '04, it ain't safe for y'all When I piledrive the mic line and display the raw Jon Murdock, motherf**er, what you take me for? I ain't fake at all, it ain't safe because My mic cannon's the status, the Gatlings, I blaze a .50 caliber Package to gallop you backwards and silence you actors Display violent reactions, black talons to fracture Both your femur bones, both to balance the factor I'll bounce in the Acura, to cypher my vernacular My whole squad acting up, get tackled, now your staff is shook Paranoia and shaky, there's nothing for you to face me I leave you unconscious, head split, they noddin' lately Like they popped a 80 of Oxy, I make it a hobby To pop shots at your body and leave holes once you spot me Suicidal like kamikazes from Nagasaki Biting, they real like neo-Nazis, ain't hard to follow me Wild once you stop the beat, no one's ever stopping me I pop the heat to stop the beef, impossibly I'll rob your team With weight of a freight train, thrust of a Harrier Trust in my words, I'll bust through your barrier [Outro: Jon Murdock] Motherf**er, Jon Murdock 2004, Foundation, what (Let's get some headphones) If you wanna do something, let's do something crazy Y'all n***as gotta do something too Do a skit or something, crazy Or you just wanna rap? (I use the broken ones?) Or you just wanna rap? (I use the broken ones?) Yeah it's that jail cat, meets bail cat, meets mail cat