JESSE-V - 300 bang lyrics

Published

0 71 0

JESSE-V - 300 bang lyrics

3 hunnit bang bang b**h you talkin that sh** but you s**in some dick i f** you and dip my dick is the juice you taking a sip i f** ya b**h leave my dick her mouth take a pic and send the sh** wait till you get home and start a mix she a scatadat she f** the crew my n***as like where that mouth at f** it sh** ain't been the same the way it use to i was f**in one girl now she actin like a loose goose n***a said he had her to then she told me she f** b**hes to all man got dam you a thotty sqaudie sqaully dick in ya mouth high off cum like a molly prolly n***as runing trains on you like trolley but sh** ain't been the same the way it use to i was f**in one girl now she actin like a loose goose n***a said he had her to then she told me she f** b**hes to she f** in school her sister bed i fingered her on the porch at my peoples crib she say she hate meat but i gave her this beef f**ed her till she went to sleep she a young b**h guess ima good babysitter claiming she pregnant so i won't leave found out b**h just mad cuz she a f** sleeze gotta new chick i no the sh** she get into but dam its the sh** i been through but hold up wait a min she s** my dick for a min then i threw on the floor and f**ed for a min we f** all night her p**y tight she moanin my name touch down fourth inging b**h football game i go raw like sushi f** her once never see her again like f** her and that condom sh** ain't been the same the way it use to i was f**in one girl now she actin like a loose goose n***a said he had her to then she told me she f** b**hes to b**h im the tear dripping from ya eyes wen ya man leave wen ya pops died wen ya sis call you a thot wen ya mom didn't get you what you want when ya day f**ed up you cry i hope you think of me 3hunnit savage n***a bang gang b**h B.O.N i move coke sorry for the weight im droping dimes im never droping names you a f**ing lame claiming you m**m but you eating pork and f**ing wit ya keymar got dam ooh sh** n***a wit the bake bean head prolly mad im f**in his b**h and she send me pics n***a she never moan his name hhaaa haa n***a f**in wit a lil dick lets get it n***a R4 on the way sorry for the wait