J. Stalin - 100 Boxes lyrics

Published

0 393 0

J. Stalin - 100 Boxes lyrics

[Hook x2:] I'm taxin' n***as When that coke jump back Put the whip game on it How I do it like that I'mma need a hundred boxes of baking soda A hundred boxes of baking soda [Verse 1:] Cocaine on my horse, n***a Cocaine in my Porsche, n***a The whole West, flooded with bricks Cause some of you come up short, then they gon' split your sh** See, I got fifty bands in this briefcase And I just beat a police chase So I don't give a f** about what he say or she say I'm lookin' for the plug, where the bricks at? My lil n***as keep callin', like where them zips at? I'll be in the kitchen in an hour flat Whippin' up powder, brining that hard back No cut, this sh**'ll give you a heart attack I gotta have a chopper at the transac Cause I got a cool million in this back pack Any my n***a Tommy-Guns'll push your wig back Said I got a cool million in this back pack And my cousin Maybach'll push your wig back [Hook x2:] I'm taxin' n***as When that coke jump back Put the whip game on it How I do it like that I'mma need a hundred boxes of baking soda A hundred boxes of baking soda [Verse 2:] n***as dyin' over drug money f** a drive by, I'mma dump the whole drummy Bounce out, show them n***as what we talkin' 'bout It wasn't ready, air they a** out Got a hundred bands in that safe, n***a And a good lawyer for that case, n***a So I been on the corner, still pushin' free ba**, n***a Wha, I used to be a lil broke n***a I used to duwop and sell soap, n***a Now I walk a thin line like f**in' tight rope n***a All I know is pimp b**hes shoot dice, sell dope Five in the morning, n***a, I was woke Sittin' outside your house with your head in the scope I just heard you got the shipment, n***a, fresh up off the boat So I just came to collect, n***a With them Macs and them Tecs, n***a Them Macs and them Tecs, n***a [Hook x2:] I'm taxin' n***as When that coke jump back Put the whip game on it How I do it like that I'mma need a hundred boxes of baking soda A hundred boxes of baking soda