J.I.D - 151 Rum lyrics

Published

0 610 0

J.I.D - 151 Rum lyrics

[Hook] Yeah Run, Ricky, run Run, n***a, run Jump, n***a, jump Come here they come, run, run, run, run Gun with the drum, bum bitty bum, slump in the trunk My city go dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb 151 rum and a blunt, young n***a numb, numb, numb and he got a little gun A little bitty k**er really doin' it for fun, give him a little bit and he'll get a n***a done [Verse] Son of a god, son of a b**h Son of a woman and man, son of a son And then sunk in abyss, summon a plant Please come with a strip Cover my back, cover mad Please come with the bliss Look at the stash, JID like a magician f** that, this some real a** sh** I paid blood for this Taking cheese from the government Cereal Boxes, put the bugs in it Hand me down then my brother brother sh** Dont compare me to no other other n***as In the city, boy they say they f**ing with you Heebie jeebie, that's a bit disgusting but I get it I'm full attention, full of spirit but full of sh** Standing next to Lil Tight when that bullet hit him sh**, I miss him I wish that that bullet missed him, but it didn't And since I been living with it like a sickness Intimate, infinite rhymes, give me the baton A ticking, ticking time bomb, takin' the finish line Look alive, look in my eyes Look at you n***as tryin' And you dumb, dumb better run run cause we fryin' em Eastside, where ya from, from n***as wildin' So be silent before my n***as creep silent with street knowledge Complete nonsense, delete comments, online, all lies We see violence everyday in my eyes They k**ing my n***as, die, n***a die Pull up with the fire get 'em n***a its eye for an eye If we gotta ride, f** it n***a ride for the ride of ya life Diabolical minds, I don't mind it, I like it, I like it, I love it I f** wit you, you a thug, I'mma thug with you We can knuck, we can buck if a n***a f** with you I got love for you out the mud with you, off the muscle [Hook] Run Ricky, run, run n***a, run, jump n***a, jump Come here they come run, run, run, run Gun with the drum, bum bitty bum, slump in the trunk My city go dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb 151 rum and a blunt, young n***a numb, numb, numb and he got a little gun A little bitty k**er really doin' it for fun, give him a little bit and he'll get a n***a