J. Cole - 3 Wishes lyrics

Published

0 606 0

J. Cole - 3 Wishes lyrics

[Verse 1: J Cole] Yeah grew up with k**ers, i didn't know they was k**ers We was just together man, playing mega-man on sega man Lil mama loved me to d**h, she reminded me of a Yeah real black queen If i had a genie, i wish that she ain't struggle no more Yeah wouldn't have to go to sleep with all the roaches if she wasn't so poor You told me when you came to my house This sh** was like a timeout from reality One night you asked me what I'm crying about ‘cuz you was staying over for the weekend I woke up from out my sleep When i heard mama and my stepfather beefin' I don't know if he been drinkin' But i know this sh** got loud and i heard rumbling from struggling And rolling on the ground sponsored links Could never get used to that sound My mama saying get off me My tears is tumbling now I wish that you never saw me ‘cuz i, felt like a coward, so powerless i was only 12 I wish i would'be bust through that door my f**ing self And grab the Glock right off the f**ing shelf If nothing else scared a n***a sh**less There goes two of my wishes Forever scarred, determined to get some heart No matter how big the n***a, no matter how small you are Fast-forward to our older years Two different paths You used to talk to me about college but that sh** didn't last Waste of potential, getting cash, what could i say? So tired of not having things, you never see it my way [?] You're [?] One day to my surprise, my n***a called me, told me you just caught a body twice your size I asked if it was self defense, he said it was defense of pride And that they trying to give you ten, but if you lucky you'll do five damn Not my n***a The same one that told me that things always get better Just trust me, don't cry my n***a The news call him a k**a, but he my n***a Sad sh** Ay yo genie last wish, free my n***a