IRAI Ouree - 129 Bars lyrics

Published

0 103 0

IRAI Ouree - 129 Bars lyrics

[Intro] How I feel, I feel crazy, or this feels crazy After your first success you get a glimpse- you get a glimpse Into what you want, but its like you can't even build on that sh** Cause you still stuck in the same f**ing place where you Started at. I know we gotta make it out this b**h [Verse: IRAI Ouree] This is how it start , this gone make you play your part Im the fire that only needed a little bit of spark- Explode bomb You bout to see its me, I run this sh** like im an athlete Subjective to poverty, follow me wallowing In depression, neglecting to send apologies Conflicting with my monogamy I want that cookie like Taiji P My empire on the horizon that fire been burning me So I gave up on Mary Gs, like children and Christmas Eve Waiting for Santa I rather doge cancer that run in my family To burst banners like Bruce My Uncle still hunting me now A brain tumor putting pumas in the back of my miles No time for p**y footing around I need to focus on local motives For the crime that im openly hopen to keep in motion Her body stay on pole like she voting That potion leave me floating like flying fortress for fortunes I go to hell and back, back like Mary Mat You playing Chuckie Cheese games in this race with rats I got tracks full of facts I make hoes break they back In a trap with no raps Spending some money that I know ill make back Rub her lap like a lap she my tramp loud like amp Giving me honey that she make with her pants Shine like lamp on these n***as and these b**hes f**ing simple green like riddle On my mind not cause I love it dont get me wrong I need it and bring it home cause without it Im more Wattson than Sherlock Holmes A n***a off liquor for bigger things Bigger than Future rings That genius run in my genes Mutant genes like Jean Grey They think I dont belong Im singing foreign songs My dick on your b**h head it make her look like unicorn She a fiend for the E once I pop ecstasy Dont stand next to me till my chemicals Balancing or im trampling sanity And k**ing your f**ing family Wicked like this world that we living in Im trippin, im praying my sins forgivin Lord- Ipray I dont lose my heart Im praying I play my part Like thesbian- Cause society letting them Shoot down love with a dart And tear it to many parts Then hit it with twenty karts To warp it into some joke delivered by Kevin Hart Its so ironic Im driving and I find it A message planted in my girl iris From a n***a that only want to hit her and rip her like Jack Her heart colder than frost Cause I left some hoes in the dark some odder months ago And it linger in her mind untill evil thoughts awoke If he gone hurt me then imma hurt on him too Thats that cycle thats our rival like Red and Blue Who the first to catch Mew Thats that evil seed thats growing in we Them petty tendencies holding back a fruitful seed It just need some nourishing, and the wetness from her sea And the shining come from me b**h its I the O the RI And im on this f**ing beat by Andre the 3 I only play for keeps and im on my second peat Doing acid till I peak Was just a hobby for me and my n***as Flipping figures to make a six nine Deliver these lyrics sinister visions sicker than cell sickle Fickle spitters can't see mine like Pac on a incline Im learning to handle sh** Flip an make sense of the demons that im givin like Naruto I can go Figaro little more people to understand this vision I post it they like but prolly dont even listen Retweet these cheating b**hes Lil n***as hittin some weak p**y We looking heads bigger than booger Cops k**ing before they book man Its crazy they taking this talent raping the innocence balance So I can't even fathom the phantoms That stay on head like bandannas Mama Im iller than these n***as Broke as the f** but still richer than these n***as I got the love, I be the plug, life is my drug When I OD ditches get dug Im on top of my sh** like a maggot f*ggot you ratchet Im sharper than any hatchet you practice lyrics to match it It never happens like magic Its tragic im moving wit silent tactics to cause a racket Im packing im asking for armor to slay the dragon thts dragging Me to the depths of depression, I learned my lesson I cut you off like medusa if you a loser Its crucial when I get to it this music is f**ing fluid Like p**y juices and sewage im Easy E wit a label im ruthless I do this im choosing a better life over ruins So if im losing tamera then f** tamera Ill marry my f**ing letters Im coming on every album to bury these little rappers swallowing capsules to capture they simple hooks\ Like the captain im at it Im at the top like attic if rap is a drug them im a addic Im rappin, my children will not be ba*tards Moving quicker than silver to peal them Im so bananas u can't see me like a atom Im the man like im Adam This the eve of defeat im leaving you n***as bleading You weaklings I eat um its Icee its over