Zeo - 4 Connect 4 lyrics

Published

0 251 0

Zeo - 4 Connect 4 lyrics

[Hook] Four, four, four, connect four Four, four, four, connect four Four, four, four, connect four Four, four, four, connect four Four, four, four, connect four Four, four, four, connect four Four, four, four, connect four I can't take it no more [Verse 1] I'm not inna no childish games So don't Pictionary guess my name You wanna play Scrabble? Pirators steal lyrics stupid bmud brains Yo I hate them They can draw tools out in this operation I'll connect four to your jaw cause that's how I deal with my frustration Punk, watch your status kerplunk Have you lost your marbles? You're talking junk You ain't got no guns to fetch The only guns you draw is Etch-A-Sketch So stop the charades Mastermind's don't have time to be played War don't take that risk again I'll flip the board cause I ain't playing games [Hook] [Verse 2] Time to murk another crew When things kick off like buckaroo Gonna wack them, smack them, jack them man Cause I don't like to talk, I'm an action man Swing one hook and fling another two Ballied up so the bwoy can't guess who Checking descriptions to find out who knows Try to guess but you ain't got a clue though Uno, on my ones, do I play no Straight up mash up your face like Play-Doh Leave your jaw in pain Know that it's no flipping game when man say [Bridge] Four, four, four, connect four Four, four, four, connect four Four, rah, I'll connect more to your jaw I can't take it no more [Hook] [Verse 3] G underscore M, underscore, underscore Hangman before, wha? They even get to know the score Rock'em, sock'em, bang in your jaw I want play dough, cheese, stinky Avoid the mouse trap, Brain, Pinky I'm moving up step by step (wha?) You ain't moving like me, slinky They coulda never try stop me Know this vet don't own Tamagotchi Nuff MC's mission is to top me Domino effect, they all try to knock me down See me crash, Vista Big in the game boy, Ash Pissed, if I can't stand a man understand I tell a man where he stands, twister