Emilio Rojas - 30 For 30 Freestyle: Day 9 lyrics

Published

0 235 0

Emilio Rojas - 30 For 30 Freestyle: Day 9 lyrics

Yeah, I'm just gettin' started again And I ain't stoppin' until I'm startin' to win, nah I got the soul of a hustler, a heart of a pimp It's like they baptized me with the water from Flint I'm still sinnin', runnin' with bosses and we self-employed We don't look at the cars, nah, we just buy the toys While y'all are emptyin' accounts just to fill the void Homie, I been puttin' on them pounds like I hit the roids Yeah, they know I got the best flows Used to pose with my ex but now my ex exposed And she been puttin' on a show like an expo I don't follow hoes, I don't see my ex posts And these models sellin' p**y or they sellin' tea Then they sellin' lies, tellin' me they into celibacy But they down to eat each other like a delicacy Rough s**, we don't ever do it delicately I live on six seven with the deli beneath me Where they smoke so many trees, it was difficult breathin' k** every beat like I'm mixtape Weezy I don't leave the studio till it's bleedin' Somebody do the CPR, I don't need PR Because my fans spread it wider than a DP star And they runnin' the verses back like a DVR This light work, these my easy bars, yeah