Incarnate - 4 My City (Work Freestyle) lyrics

Published

0 65 0

Incarnate - 4 My City (Work Freestyle) lyrics

(Chorus) I do it for my city like the Spurs do I don't look for beef but come at me I will hurt you I do it for my city like the Spurs do I'm on a mission to murk competition, it's why I work fool Every verse Put in in work For my turf Like the spurs Got 19 mixtapes in backpack... One in my pocket Fans straight up ate up that last batch... Made a little profit Now my n***a this ain't whack rap... Who wanna cop it? Five dollas come holla at me fast... 'fore these fiends buy all it Word got out around my neighborhood that I be sounding painful good Now everybody and they mama wanna cop a tape so look Out for me when you see me it's easy to find me on these streets Believe me, turn off yo TV just walk outside we'll probly meet Tryna get perfect I've been working extra hard Serving every verse with extra heart Determined to be the first to fix the art of rap Trying to make it worth something like an artifact Still not giving a f** if you think Incarnate's whack Cause one day I'mma start to be a part of rap Only 18 weekly dropping the hardest tracks Don't gotta be a drinker to know your bars are whack Work and perfect every verse and chorus I'm bizzerk, and to competition it hurts to know this `crazy, insane, and the first to show it Show no signs of slowing with these rhymes he's flowing His mind is golden, but intentions are sick Wanna step to this artist, that quest's retarded This reckless hard wit keep me grinding on these streets And rhyming on these beats no one can best Incarnate Spitting so much and giving no f**s, lyrically hitting home runs Still young so I better go nuts with a clever flow cause Ima never grow up to see cheddar with no luck It's nothing to it, just keep moving, f**ing spew sh**, tough and ruthless Leave f**boys toothless, blood, bumps bruises, and cuts on any nuisance tryna jump on my music Better come with good wit or hood sh**, push it to the f**ing fullest Like you bustin' bullets at Lucifer trying pull you understood it, stand it dammit no other done it Quite similar in my vicinity or any place really- an entity sent to please every teen with lyrical energy Said to be deadly as methamphetamine, already he getting cheese spitting gritty and lyrically Filling these city streets with many treats, k**ing beats, I got plenty feats feeling me? Getting rid of enemies, 3 years too young to be getting Hennessy n***a, I do it for my mother fuggin vicinity (Chorus)