Iamsu! - 91 Corvette lyrics

Published

0 499 0

Iamsu! - 91 Corvette lyrics

[Intro: Iamsu!] Uh Right HBK, yeah you know how we play This sound like, top down in the Corvette '89, '91 Uh [Verse 1: Iamsu!] Let me tell a little story about a ‘G' 2002 or maybe 2003 Six foot Mack with a knack for the funk Supply the ba** for your face in the trunk I compose the beat, write the rap and I snap And if the check bounce, the promoter get slapped Cause there ain't no faking when it comes to my dividends Wake up in the morning and I stretch out my ligaments Came from the rich, raised with respect Momma was a teacher so I always came correct Now we in effect, hopping off a jet With some light work, two chains on my neck I dress to impress, I don't smoke the sessameal Always keep the paper feel Reefer give me s** appeal Please unwind, and go and hope on this ride With the greatest of all time (Huh) [Verse 2: Dave Steezy] How I look at it you aren't supposed to stunt Prior to me rolling this I smoked a joint, yeah And that's exactly why my eyes red Stoner n***a that's addicted to all this high-end sh** And the money's probably all I need But I won't stop until I'm dead like [?] Smoking fire and half of these n***as liars I just try to everything I can to remain a 'G' And bet I rock Mookey, bet caught babe Bet I roll a doobie up and smoke it to their face I with my n***as every day and we ain't do a lot of playing We just get into the money better listen what I'm saying Young shmop legend, will I stop? Never And when them new yeezys drop I'm trying to cop 7 No lie, I k** them with style, they feelin' me now, like Iamsu's is, im too sick, super half, too lit (Oo) [Verse 3: Jay Ant] This ain't the life that we chose, it's the life that chose us They tell us cuz we rap, we need our neck all froze up But not I, start a hurricane if I fly by I'm that fly, it's the B I G, pimping like I'm hover Even my mamma drive a range rover Me sober? Nah n***a, I'm 3 high If you don't smoke, you shouldn't ride how we ride California chillin' cuz we got the best wee-ahd Yup, me and my n***as smoke And remember you don't smoke if you too afraid to choke High as ceiling, go A-team, like a Chilean, mind on a million, and finished, isn't it? (Yeh) [Verse 4: Kool John] Is you are, is you ain't Man I'm on the road to the top, I can't wait And I'm in the clique for the grinders, my team straight I'm from the home of the players but n***as love to hate You act like all I wanna do is zoom-zoom in your boom-boom When I come, girl you come too Yea we grown-ups who doing what we wanna do Like write raps about things that we gonna do Like have a house on the hill that's a stunner's view Like probably cop a couple cars and have a hundred shoes I'mma ask, watch her buns, love her booty, hella too I'm shmop livin' and I'm doin' what I wanna do I'm ducking s**as, busting nuts, making business moves It's hot out, top down, feet up out the coupe I hit the spot get the money then I ‘skrrrt' out I pull b**hes and ain't even gotta work out (Ehk!) [Outro: P-Lo] What up mane Y'all ain't f**in with these young n***as mane The game will never be the same The game is to be sold, and not to be told, my brothaah And I'm out One love