Iamsu! - 100 Grand (Remix) lyrics

Published

0 418 0

Iamsu! - 100 Grand (Remix) lyrics

(Hook) I keep it 100 grand understand, understand (uh uh) I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand (Verse) What’s happening from them rich? All them n***as get active Can you please tell me something that I don’t know? Me and the gang we’re going loco I got a cold flow, these rappers broke though But I won’t help them I’mma will melt them sponsored links Rumplestiltskin, they be sleepin on me I got a problem, I always keep something decent on me They think I’m f**ing with ‘em, they think I’m playin around I keep it real so the real always stay around I keep it underground, you know this funny style Mad ‘cause the young n***as getting money now It’s the gang, huh? We in this thing huh I spent your whole paycheck on this chain, huh? Come from the bang, huh? That’s where it came from It’s where them squares came through and got the game from (Hook) I keep it 100 grand understand, understand (uh uh) I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand (Verse) I’m rolling like I’m bowling and I’m striking like I’m posing People looking at me like I was chosen You know the big dog gotta kick the doors in Every day I get it in, sh**, I just win b**h, I’m 100 grand, ten racks time ten You kiss a** and I don’t follow that trend Choppa on deck, see whoever you wanna see To rule the game, I’m doing charade If you ain’t bringing money to the table you can vacate You’ll be up all night staring in the ice box I’ll be making deals buyin shares of the right stock I’m a cool cat, I don’t really like cops In and out of jail, making bail, b**h, my life hot! I’m always in the building, cause I built it It’s all breast feed, you know I milk sh** (Hook) I keep it 100 grand understand, understand (uh uh) I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand (Verse) All the rap n***as know the name Problem Diamond lane red line and fast car Wood on the dashboard All about the cash boy, make the money fastforward Make ya b**h give me that like her ask for it Treat the hood like NASCAR Exotic whim, trunk in the front, bad boy Yea, elephants in the room, pretty, pretty goons Flip the script with direct shots like Benny Boom f** that, where the b**hes go? No big buildings but downtown is where yo b**hes go Lil Compton a** n***a with the vicious flow Weak n***as careers bout to do where the dishes go Hah, watch cars me a brick a blow It’s for you cum wraps and jacks from the liquor store ‘Cause a n***a tryna smoke something Cali and we brought it back, yea no frontin (Hook) I keep it 100 grand understand, understand (uh uh) I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand (Verse) Told these damn things I’m bout, I’m bout riches and b**hes I’m bout being sickest, these n***as know I’m the realest Soon as it’s in yo beat, he knew I was gonna feel it He knew I was gonna k** it, I’m Will Chamberlain with it He put e against the best, I’m MVP Up every time they want These hot rhymes are k**in in every line These n***as rap good but these n***as really blind We seein this cash money now n***as is big timin You f**in with my cash man you f**in with ya life I ain’t sayin I’m a thief but a n***a f** yo wife I’m runnin like firecracker, this van screamin nice How I got yo b**h screamin like she wanna f** a jackpipe I got the go trains, huff back, my pack Huff hatch mouth swag and yo b**h love that I never slipped, I’m a filthy drip lip Tryna get my dick s**ed, tryna get my gwap up (Hook) I keep it 100 grand understand, understand (uh uh) I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand I keep it 100 grand I keep it 100 grand understand, understand