Hoodrich Pablo Juan - 50 Keys Of Grey lyrics

Published

0 655 0

Hoodrich Pablo Juan - 50 Keys Of Grey lyrics

[Hook] I got the plug in St. Tropez Don't ask what I pay I get it off in one day, only one way Who told these n***as there was only one way? I play with piano key like I'm Ray Ain't talking school for that jet pack the esse I bust down the bricks im the sansei I just got fifty keys of the grey [Verse 1] Put fifty keys on the Grey Hound Junkies dancin like they James Brown My Detroit n***a from the Eight Mile (they on their way they need ten pounds) Young n***a from the streets stay down f** I need a n***a for? I got a hundred round Me and Sosa Mann sauce through the H-Town Juug fifty keys on the PayPal Another fifty pullin up right now Salt and pepper, white and brown Dirty Sunkist done f**ed up my mind First get wet and bought another fifty rounds Twelve tryna buy the work through the grapevine That n***a ran up, it's a man down Come get your b**h, she all in mine Wanna know how I got bales and don't make a sound [Hook] I got the plug in St. Tropez Don't ask what I pay I get it off in one day, only one way Who told these n***as there was only one way? I play with piano key like I'm Ray Ain't talking school for that jet pack the esse I bust down the bricks im the sansei I just got fifty keys of the grey [Verse 2] Smokin that cookies straight from the Bay I need it endele, comprende Country n***a, buy it all one place I might go buy it all at the mall today Traffic comin down a one way the wrong way Droppin my ticket, it Fall on a Summer day Let this lil n***a live, it's your lucky day I got work, but I ain't never work one day I got UPS, FedEx, and triple A These n***as know I'm real, wanna imitate b**h I'm the plug, ain't signing for no package and no deal n***a, what the f** you mean? Do what you do in a month on a bad day Your b**h with the plug you got the sad face p**y n***a snitchin, runnin Rat Race Run up on you catch you slippin, how does that taste? [Hook x2] I got the plug in St. Tropez Don't ask what I pay I get it off in one day, only one way Who told these n***as there was only one way? I play with piano key like I'm Ray Ain't talking school for that jet pack the esse I bust down the bricks im the sansei I just got fifty keys of the grey I got the plug in St. Tropez Don't ask what I pay I get it off in one day, only one way Who told these n***as there was only one way? I play with piano key like I'm Ray Ain't talking school for that jet pack the esse I bust down the bricks im the sansei I just got fifty keys of the grey