Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? - 2008 in Review lyrics

Published

0 56 0

Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? - 2008 in Review lyrics

Anthony: How do you think 2008 compares to 2007? For video games. Ashly: What? Ant: A lot of people were calling 2007 gaming's best year ever. Ash: Why? Ant: Well, in 2007, Valve made a really good multiplayer game. (Rapid clips from their Team Fortress 2 episode.) Ash: So? This year they made a better one. (Clips from their Left 4 Dead episode.) What's your point? Ant: Uh, Assa**in's Creed came out in 2007. (New footage of Ash dressed up like the Assa**in's Creed protagonist. Overlapping dialogue.) Creed-Ash: ...I don't want to do this, Anthony! Don't make me do this! Creed-Ant: I don't give a sh**, just jump! f**ing jump! Ant: Even though it s**ed, the free-running controls were kind of interesting. Ash: You can't think of a single game that came this year that was exactly like that in every way? (New footage of Ash dressed up like the Mirror's Edge protagonist. Overlapping dialogue.) M.E. Ash: I don't want to do this, please don't make me do this! I'm gonna break my legs... I don't wanna jump! M.E. Ant: ...turn your back at me, and then jump into me, it'll be fine! Just f**ing jump! Papa Burch: Get off the f**ing roof. M.E. Ash: Sorry, dad. Ant: Fair enough. But 2007 still had Ma** Effect. Ash: Fable 2. Ant: Super Mario Galaxy. (Ash swings the Wiimote around.) Ash: World of Goo. (Ash covered in chocolate syrup.) Ant: Portal. (Falling through infinite holes.) Ash: Braid. (Clip from the Braid episode.) Ant: Bioshock. (Clip from the Bioshock episode.) Ash: Far Cry 2. Ant: Halo 3. Ash: Little Big Planet. Ant: Peggle. Ash: f** you. Ant: Rabbit Season. Ash: k** yourself. Ant: Fair enough. (Credits) (While playing Castle Crashers) Ant: You are an idiot. Braid is the most important game of the last f**ing decade. Ash: Booooring. Ant: It has really good time manipulation puzzles, it's got a f**ing great visual style, Ash: [???] Ant: it's meaningful in ways that you ca, I ca, I can't imagine someone as stupid as you would actually understand the metaphors at work here, but... (They watch a deer in Castle Crashers propel itself forward with the force of its own diarrhea.) (Stunned silence.) (An owl in Castle Crashers sprays white diarrhea downward and then falls off its branch as if dead.) (Anthony wordlessly deletes Braid from the XBox.)