Gunplay - 187 Freestyle lyrics

Published

0 308 0

Gunplay - 187 Freestyle lyrics

Free my n***a Kano Tonight's the night I get in some sh** Bart simpson sh**, I wanna see that crimson sh** Down city clippers, clip some sh** Miami flippers, flip some sh** Wet your car get neck dumar Don't beg the arts, the arms in my palm By the lenght of arms Scrant the number as long as I'm nr 1 On me don't slumber none Nothing but guns, yea nothing but sons Nothing but c*nts, nothing but lunch Sick in the towel sh** that will stick it to the tip of the tower Dick s**ing b**h don't put your lips on the bottle She had the hard knock life 'cause she trickin' the body Got whooped a couple of times She ain't tripping nobody Er'time I hit she say my dick is atomic Waddup you know I'm a cut up It's no thing, came for one got fronted a hundred more things Take one shot no honey c**aine, give me money no fame You need new shoes, how you running game They cut a n***a lose, 'cause I ain't wanna tame, f** n***a call for, now I'm a wanted man Tryin' to make a milly I'm a hundred dollar now How the hell I get deal and credible You don't hear? you finna feel This trigga' here n***a yeah I'm climbing up a sugar hill look at here, look at here Bogata medellin? 7 gears You playin' with me You know the rest You playin' with me You know the rest You playin' with me You know the rest You playin' with me You know the rest Borgata medellin n***a Shank amir, salute