Gucci Mane - 5 O'Clock lyrics

Published

0 333 0

Gucci Mane - 5 O'Clock lyrics

[Intro] 3pm A deal is going down on the wrong side of the tracks In Atlanta, Georgia This n***a robbed me Dope boys, I ain't finna run to the police too fast [Hook] Man a n***a just broke in my spot That's like a n***a taking dope out my pot He stole some money and some weed and a watch I need the n***a dead by 5 O'clock f** talking, I just want to hear shots I ain't asking if you did or did not Imma run that n***a off of this block I need the n***a dead by 5 O'clock [Verse 1] I'm a brick squad soldier, I thought I told ya Mister ice cream man, I'm selling boulders I lost a load, New Mexico, they f**ing pulled her over And she'll never f** me over n***a, all my b**hes soldiers Crush and roll soldier, boulder crest soldier And I told my b**h to quit me cause I never will propose to her And as I get older my j**elry get colder But why the task force had to put me in the folder Rest in peace to Soldier Slim, that boy there was a soldier Rest in peace to Pac and Big, cause them n***as was soldiers They gave my partner 60 years, but he don't think it's over I got money for his appearance cause we just want some closure [Hook] [Verse 2] These other n***asplay for keeps, the day I k** your a** for sneaking money A teacher makes like 30 thousand a year, I make that daily homie I'm mister keep a big old pistol cause these n***as be hating on me You got to get this pistol in your name, that be my lady baby Grab me up that brand new FN, get you a 3.80 baby Trapping like it's 1980, but I don't really f** with Reagan I'm smoking kush in Central Station, drinking one with some of my Haitians b**hes say I'm two faced but these p**y n***as be scared to face it Put a split on top of split then y'all n***as run in your sh** Rocking diamonds, so much money, can't even wear a money clip I tell them n***as don't when [?] or get pistol whipped Trap a [?] like [?] and that's how you got your uncle clipped [Hook]