Gorillaz - 19-2000 (the Soul Child Remix) lyrics

Published

0 376 0

Gorillaz - 19-2000 (the Soul Child Remix) lyrics

It's the music that we choose It's the music that we choose It's the music that we choose It's the music that we choose Oh Yeah Guys! It's the music that we choose It's the music that we choose It's the music that we choose It's the music that we choose The world is spinning too fast I buy my nike shoes To keep myself tethered To the days I tried to lose My mama said to slow down You must make your own shoes Stop dancing to the music Of Gorillaz in a happy mood Keep a mild groove on They do the bump (It's the music that we choose) (It's the music that we choose) (It's the music that we choose) (It's the music that we choose) (It's the music that we choose) (It's the music that we choose) (It's the music that we choose) (It's the music that we choose) Here you go Get the cool... (Na na na na na na na) Get the cool shoe shine (Na na na na na na)3x There's a monkey in the jungle Watching a vapour trail Caught up in the conflict Between his brain and his tail (Oh yes) And if time's elimination Then we've got nothing to lose Please repeat the message It's the music that we choose Keepin' my groove on Dey do de bop (It's the music that we choose) (It's the music that we choose) (It's the music that we choose) (It's the music that we choose) (It's the music that we choose) (It's the music that we choose) (It's the music that we choose) Here we go Get the cool (Na na na na na na na) Get the cool shoe shine (Na na na na na na) (Na na na na na na) (Na na na na na na) They do the bump They do the bump They do the bump They do the bump They do the bump They do the bump They do the bump They do the bump It's the music that we choose It's the music that we choose It's the music that we choose It's the music that we choose Keep a mild groove on OK! BREAKIT DOWN! WERE COMMING BACK OUT! Get the cool... (Na na na na na na na) Get the cool shoe shine! (Na na na na na na) (repeat until fade)