Goldie Teef - 8====D Freestyle lyrics

Published

0 104 0

Goldie Teef - 8====D Freestyle lyrics

[Intro:] I don't think you motherf**ers are ready for this sh** man I'm about to start f**ing hocking loogies All over this track [Verse 1:] I'm pregnant with your baby I need an abortion Best pay motherf**er I ain't above extortion I got that video of me and you Where you were s**ing my a** and then I took a poo In your motherf**ing mouth and you f**ing loved it Upload it so your bros can p**nhub it Or maybe I'll just keep the fetus And show him pix of his dad who don't feed us And then I'll train him to be a hit man He'll rape you your wife and your kitten This songs one fire banger Fetus dangling off a wire hanger Best pray to the devil to get on my level Hit your momma with a shovel so satan will settle And make you like half as cool as this b**h [Hook] I know I'm bat sh** Six nips so the boys call me cat tit So why don't we have a seven way? (moaning) that sh**'s heavenly Crazy in the best way Sit back and watch my breasts spray Tanqueray coz thats what I lactate Tell me how the f** does my crack taste? [Verse 2] I'm funny like lol cat Get me naked like a mole rat And I'll show you where my holes at If you let me squeeze your ball sack Till it pops Then I'll chop Your co*k into slices Cook it in spices and serve it over rices Like a tampon I cause toxic shock I'm the champion of exotic co*k Got dicks from Chad, Peru n Iraq Gone bite it off 'fore i s** you off b**h You know I like my dicks detached Yes you should check the back I got a severed dick stash I make more tents pitch than a music festival I remove more balls than a tumor in a testicle [Hook] [Verse 3] Got these two dudes plugging me like an auxiliary These brothers got me porked like a pig on a rotisserie Tender and moist, I slide off their bones Motherf**er don't ask for my phone Number, 'coz you'll get the f**ing dial tone 1800-f**-off ain't a real number, or is it? 'coz f** off is in fact seven digits My rhymes is explicit but they also exquisite Child p**n is illicit How old am I anyway? Raised by beagles so I don't know my birthday Whip out your dick and I'll sprinkle it with yay 'coz that's a Fellatia Geisha cliche [Hook] [Outro] That's right b**he I got my own chliche I radiate good vibes And I fel**te hood guys And when I spread my thighs It's for the larger size Why do you b**hes try Why do you b**hes try?