Godemis - 13- 6.0 lyrics

Published

0 285 0

Godemis - 13- 6.0 lyrics

[Intro] Ooo... Deevil, ooo... [Hook: Godemis] It's a- It's a- It's about to get worse They wanna know, what does worse mean I'll get back to you when the clock strikes thirteen f** y'all feelings, position face down, sh** I roll another one, then I light it for getting grounded [Verse 1: Godemis] I touch down, not a minute past thirteen They wanna pretend my arrival was one of the worst things But what do their words mean? f** 'em anyway They're sitting around, just praying I put the pen away Somewhat of a renegade, maybe not so much Just squattin' on the bomb whenever the f** it blows up But really you know what? Sick of you saying I'm jaded They say that my flow s**s, it's great to say I made it The underrated, most hated and then some I don't repent, I toss it in the wind when the sin's done So gimme the big guns, behold the hesitation I'm self-medicating this headache in hell pacing Tell Satan to wait in the cell, patient I'm burning at the stake, so whenever he smells Jason I regulate, like a couple of [?] So shoot for something or fall for nothing like shell casings Worth waiting, for f**ing I'm five alive Six times sicker than every senseless homicide And like a quadriplegic, yeah I'ma ride on 'em They wanted to battle, but I ain't got the time for 'em What is your focus, foe? Fire away Might as well, right? Cause you can die any day And by the way, burning black tops I be tarred in it Like the second prototype of my bars are off minute Y'all admit it, when y'all said it, that it, without a reason I'm wondering why would they hate on me outta season I'm looking around for something to put the trees in And snatch my [?] head off my shoulders to let 'the breeze in We's in the position of when, then again We first must harness all the energy within I'm still short of the duckets they wanted me to lend And I got nothing to show for it but enemies [Bridge: Godemis] And it's about to get worse, they wanna know What does worse mean? I'll get back to you when the clock strikes thirteen k** 'em and let god sort 'em, I'm out, B Repent and you can get the crown to heaven without me [Hook: Godemis] (And it's about to) get worse, they wanna know What does worse mean? I'll holla back when the clock strikes thirteen f** y'all feelings, position is face down, sh** I roll another one, then I light it for getting grounded [Outro: Godemis] It's about to get worse, when the clock strikes thirteen, thirteen Deevil!