FBG Goat - 17 Days 17 Nights lyrics

Featuring ,

Published

0 691 0

FBG Goat - 17 Days 17 Nights lyrics

[Intro: FBG Goat] Cross my heart Hope I die [?] (David, wake up) [Chorus: FBG Goat] Please pardon me for the prominent scars I left on your heart Please pardon me for the prominent scars I left on your heart I jumped off the curb covered in dirt Sippin' codeine with a couple shooters, that is all I damn near went insane when I lost my bro' She tryna hide my pain behind these drugs Pop me a Adderall, treat 'em like Tylenol These Xans ain't sh*t to me Double my cup, and hop in that Rolls-Royce, you ni**as like 0 and 3 [Verse 1: FBG Goat] [?] pain [?] but it don't break no real ni**a My promoter told me she wanna roll, let's before she leave this earth I'm havin' conversations with a person that I can't even see no more (Rest in peace) I'm puttin' these hoes in rotation 'cause I can't find love no more Comin' up, only had channel three, five, ten, and twenty-four (On God) Wanted a new floor model TV and eatin' cheese toast Young ni**a tryna maintain focus, I was takin' trips in that Ford Foucs Most of these hoes gang green and a lot of these b*tches, they bogus Elliante diamonds on my throat, fu*k around and hit the blogs with you ho Feelin' like Jeepers Creepers, I heard it was cheaper to keep her Coco Chanel bags, she got baby [?] with the diamond ring on Spent 17 days and 17 nights with the Puerto-Rican [Chorus: FBG Goat] Please pardon me for the prominent scars I left on your heart Please pardon me for the prominent scars I left on your heart I jumped off the curb covered in dirt Sippin' codeine with a couple shooters, that is all I damn near went insane when I lost my bro' She tryna hide my pain behind these drugs Pop me a Adderall, treat 'em like Tylenol These Xans ain't sh*t to me Double my cup, and hop in that Rolls-Royce, you ni**as like 0 and 3 [Verse 2: Trippie Redd] Cut that b*tch off, that lil' b*tch wasn't sh*t to me When you a boss, don't give fu*k 'bout victories (Yeah) Diamonds they cold, got water like Mr. Clean She wanna bounce on the dick like trampoline (Yeah) Off this perky, sippin' on Wock', this dirty (Yeah) Talkin' down, you get .30s b*tch, I got red beams, yeah Choppa go dumb-dumb, test me b*tch, I got sauce like Zesty Tote Call of Duty guns, might prestige Got water on my wrist, no chlorine (Bah) Half 50-ounce full, still pouring' Make it rain outside, it's pouring I still feel pain, I'm scarred [Chorus: FBG Goat] Please pardon me for the prominent scars I left on your heart Please pardon me for the prominent scars I left on your heart I jumped off the curb covered in dirt Sippin' codeine with a couple shooters, that is all I damn near went insane when I lost my bro' She tryna hide my pain behind these drugs Pop me a Adderall, treat 'em like Tylenol These Xans ain't sh*t to me Double my cup, and hop in that Rolls-Royce, you ni**as like 0 and 3