Esham - 7 Mile Road lyrics

Published

0 106 0

Esham - 7 Mile Road lyrics

You don't know my f**ing [stilo?] I can't f** with you punk if you can't cop a kilo 36 ozs, no [goldees?], hoes on their knees, b**h please I owe the mob 4 million They want their money or their dope or they're k**ing all my children f** that I'm Bruce Wayne insane, if you see me in the rain I'm selling c**aine You see I just joined the mob man And see the run with the righteous or Batman and Robin And I ain't with the stick up For every n***a that you stick up He's bound to call his clique up I got to worry 'bout the police And the F.B.I., wanna know why 'cause I'm a million dolla ball playa And these minor league n***as would love to see me fall playa I'm on craps like 2 dice f** FM 98 and that b**h nothin' nice I'm underground like P-Funk, And I'll still put you're bloody body in the f**ing trunk punk I'm on 7 mile riding dirty With a birdie in the trunk and a bag of funk n***a what? I'm on 7 mile ridin' dirty 168 I hate to jump back So now I must add and subtract to pay the stack Ill automobiles, V12's and meals A half a million dollar house out in he hills My chrome plated .357's my tool n***a don't make me out a f**in' fool You's a hoe a** n***a, ain't got no loot If basketball was a gun, you'd be scared to shoot f** that rap that you saying, don't make no sense My recital is vital once I commence Got 36 oz, one kilo z 2 8th's is a half and 4 is a key I'm a street politician so I politic If the chicken ain't cookin' then the grease ain't clickin' Get a bird mother f**er, f** that a nine to five Call me John Travlota 'cause I'm stayin' alive 7 mile ridin' dirty To all my homies sellin' dope, don't be a snitch and don't go broke