Eminem - 2.0 Boys lyrics

Published

0 1114 0

Eminem - 2.0 Boys lyrics

[Royce da 5'9"] Ryan's a homicidal misfit, I write the solution of biophysics On the side of a cliff in some hieroglyphics This my admission to having violent psychotic wit Devour, polish it, politics By the way I'm higher than the Eiffel Tower tip I like writing, but I will stick this pencil in your a** Before I write your sh**, pause, inhaling hella kush Us and Yelawolf like a heavy foot gas pedal push Felons, crooks, going door-to-door Like we selling books, Dolly Parton style, melons mushed Now my b**h a dancer, I'm about as sick as cancer If you could swallow my style, you'd probably rip your pants up If you could bottle my style and sell it to somebody It probably will smell like cologne made out of bits of panther They call me Anchorman, I hold down the ship Leave you n***as floating in water, then go and drown a fish f**, I'm f**ing heinous, I make you f**ing famous Them lead showers is coming, f** is you saying? [Eminem] fu*k! It's f**ing raining, sh*t! There's lightning, b*tch! It's thundering cause I'm cussing up a storm if you wondering, sh*t! sh*t! You couldn't muster up enough thought To take a dump during a brain fart, chump If you want urine in your face, all you had to do was say That you wish you would've just stayed pissed off in the first place We came to monopolize the game, illuminati is here Yeah, human oddities, at odds with us, your squad's gotta be Cause we started out cold in a snowball, we froze Soon as we rolled up on these hoes, all's we know Is y'all lowered the bar like limbo, you know who you are So quit f**ing the dog before we start calling YOU Bizarre sh**, screw the pooch, y'all done raped a pitbull Fell in love with the shih-tzu, this missile's directed directly at you And this for these hoes who don't know me from a can of paint You must be huffing, f** a ball sack If the taints can't take you on a date, you mistake me for a gentleman You 2000 and late, man, and Will I ain't, I'm the bad guy Type of guy that will drag five girls up on stage Pour ice in their pants, and the first one who pees gets a black eye [Hook: Eminem] Must be outta your mind, you think you f**ing with us s** on these nuts, b**h, hang it up, this game is over [Joell Ortiz] Puffin' loosies, watching "I Love Lucy" with Gary Busey Crazy, how the f** could you son me? I'm Shady Will there ever come a day when they could slay me? I don't know, fifth month, black and yellow insect, maybe 'Til then I k** the bad man trying to slay me Everything you kick weak, your spit kung fughesi All my homeboys, 2.0 Boys Nickel, I just picked up a Phantom, look how it rolls, Royce Even if I wanted to quit, I ain't got no choice Verses keep coming, I should invoice my own voice You should see the kind of a**es that my pole hoist Hoes be like diamonds in your chain, man, so moiss Bang bang, bang bang, House Gang, chainsaw Here to k** you pussies, don't ask what we came for I write until my right arm veins sore Forearm feel like Thor's arm in a gang war You hear that? Yaowa, you know who finna fall out Definitively finish you, my fist take out that eyeball Piranha mentality with a Jaws bite all night Coming up, never saw light, but never lost sight [Joe Budden] Jets and movers, cesspoolers, meth abusers You step to us, text Rugers to respect the shooters My men think in sync, roll with the best crew Move to the beat of the same drum without Lex Luger Welcome to Nayhood, big in the 'jects, G Cheated d**h multiple times without rigging the deck So I'm well-prepped if you just want war There will be blood everywhere, you be laying on the Louboutin floor It's raw, you keeping acting like you don't know Mouse, n***a And you going to need the best doctors, house n***a Guard your j**els and avoid large tools Cause after I spill you at the light, you be in a car pool Keep your distance from idiots, cause the truth told They food for thought's rotten, they gems are fool's gold Need results from my actions, mistakes I'll exonerate I'm Martin King staring at a picture of Obama's face Talking funds, n***as ain't never seen stock I don't need the key to the game, I pick a mean lock [Hook] [Crooked I] Take off, you invited inside of the mind of A psychotic rhymer, I'm kind of a (Dahmer) I'm grinding up rappers are lining up jackers, I'm climbing up ladders I buy enough clappers to retire you factors, fire at drama You liars and actors, I'm the genuine article But read me wrong, get my gun and split you to particles (The gold hand) Tell me when and I'm there Not only heir to the throne, but my chair is suspended in air Stay fly like unlimited fare You got us pegged wrong, my circle don't fit in with squares I smell sh** and piss, know where it's coming from You stepped on number two just to be number one Now I'm a step on you, bring it to your yard Bogart for arts, we go hard You frauds just blow hard like broads, I coast guard the West I'm Mozart, I compose dark sh** with no heart [Yelawolf] I got Jim Beam in the liver, getting head like clean clippers With haters on my dick like a jeans zipper When I throw up 16's like I drink liquor You think you seen sick? Well, b**h, you ain't seen sicker Than a cracker that will hop around in a hospital gown Popping the trunk, my pump will stay co*king the round I sh** logs and I piss river brown Cause I drink creek water and spit the river Nile And that's as close as I get to a pyramid sh**, they think I'm Illuminati, so f**ing ignorant Sick with a grin, here with this pen, so innocent But when you win, they say you a sin, but in the end They jump on the bandwagon and dance to the band playing Skinny-a** pants sagging, it's only yourself you playing Call me a clown, but you love what the clown's sanging I'm a freak shows at the county carnival, then you paying b**h, I'm on a trapeze with no legs in the dark Yelling "Go Shady!" Driving slower than an old lady In an old '89, no piece if you pay me Give me peace sign on my grill, no Mercedes I'm getting paid for these shows that I throw lately Same shows a year ago would have broken most of you crazies They call me crazy cause I made it b**h, you crazy cause you quit, look at my clique lately You ain't f**ing with Budden, you ain't got no choice with Royce You don't want to see the Crooked I, well, listen to Ortiz voice That dirt road hit the 8 Mile, the point oh boys And if Marshall want me to clap, then, homie, I deploy game over [Eminem] Yo, I don't think they heard you, tell 'em again [Yelawolf] Game over!