Dream Theater - 6: 00 lyrics

Published

0 610 0

Dream Theater - 6: 00 lyrics

Six o'clock on a Christmas morning, And for what? Well, isn't it for the honor of god, Aunt Kate? I know all about the honor of god, Mary Jane. Six o'clock the siren kicks him from a dream Tries to shake it off but it just won't stop Can't find the strength but he's got promises to keep And wood to chop before he sleeps I may never get over But never's better than now I've got bases to cover He's in the parking lot and he's just sitting in his car It's nine o'clock but he can't get out He lights a cigarette And turns the music down But just can't seem to shake that sound Once I thought I'd get over But it's too late for me now I've got bases to cover Melody walks through the door And memory flies out the window And nobody knows what they want 'til they finally let it all go The pain inside Coming outside So many ways to drown a man So many ways to drag him down Some are fast and some take years and years Can't hear what he's saying when he's talking in his sleep He finally found the sound but he's in too deep I could never get over Is it too late for me now? Feel like blowing my cover Melody walks through the door And memory flies out the window And nobody knows what they want 'til they finally let it all go But don't cut your losses too soon 'cause you'll only be cutting your throat And answer a call while you still hear at all 'cause nobody will if you won't Six o'clock on a christmas morning, I know all about the honor of god, Mary, I know all about the honor of god, Mary Jane.