Domo Genesis - 24 Hour Spitness lyrics

Published

0 292 0

Domo Genesis - 24 Hour Spitness lyrics

Ay let the, let the beat play Imma feel it more you feel me, Imma feel my swag a little more You know what I'm sayin' Yeah you know what I'm sayin' Ratchets they get the penis Ratchets get the penis [Hook:] Oooh I get money getting money for sho' I'm getting money for sho' And I get high I smoke weed and get high for the low I get high for the low Tell a b**h word Hell no it ain't no love for a ho It ain't no love for a ho Tryna get by On my grind b**h you already know b**h you already know Respect this greatness when you see it b**hes have it and believe it A bashful ba*tard pa**ion's for giving these ratchets penis It's a stroke of genius Money, nothing can come between it And we never lenient Swear this hustle was so convenient, pimp How dare you pussies test the odds First one up is next to die let me testify, I feel electrified Man I never learn cause in a loss is where the lessons lie Flawless how I bless 'em you ain't get the steps to mess with Gods Peasants, we on a bubble like effervescence Everything I got is just a product of raw finess And I manage fam Me and money going hand in hand Winners circle snapping pictures for the camera man *Camera clicking sounds* "Pose for the camera" "Doms! Doms!" "Doms look!" Get off my nuts and let me breath for a second Young and gifted, thought this was Christmas eve for a second Just had a plate already fiending for seconds On the low like I was sneaking a weapon I only speed to regression, I'm vexed Jackie Joyner used the burners when chasing a check n***as chasing the couchie retracing my steps b**h you playing to lose cause you playing the best Talking 'bout some bending the rules b**h I'm breaking the necks Spit it out like emphysema I got a strict demeanor fire my desire like Rick and Teena Magic in a dream, since a teen I'm like that witch Sabrina I'm a legend in these Bapes, Stan Smith Adidas Who you barking at I'm a new era you a starter cap Fitted for the ride nobody got your back We running up the money Word to my n***a Josh Peas ain't nothing funny And I do my thang, yeah And I do my thang All n***as is b**hes And I do my thang And I, and I, n***a and if I had to freestyle You would have to pay me cause it ain't free now Cause I'm a, n***a you gotta pay me Or my publishing Cause I need that money to live n***a gotta pay bills Lights and gas and water I need all of that, I need all of that I got a baby momma and some kids and they need all the money so I gotta rap And you gotta buy it And you gotta like it I got white girls just s**in' on my privates And I'm violent God damn what's wrong with Dom's mind I'm insane, I'll hit a b**h in a spine n***a And I climb up the tree like a monkey n***a and the swag hella funky Your b**h got the dumpy She look like she got the mumps, B And I come through in a Humvee With dumb sneaks I'm outta here [Hodgy Beats:] They don't show a n***a love they saying his rhymes sinister Administer the signs of diminishing prime ministers I sit in the studio for weeks and cop literature Snortin' miniature lines of ideal scripture Yeah, I write it all in my will Write it 'till its written my pa**enger rights like a bill I'm in charge like a rhino in a harness A gladiator in a gauntlet k** every contestant that wanna contest I don't strip that b**h naked she chose to undress Once fixated on hatred I've come to confess Now we fixated on greatness and bundles of checks The young man's rumbling next Fight trials 'till he's humbled at rest I'm out f**in' with your mumbling b**h It was a beat now it's a run over nest Take a hit and know the blunt smoke is hexed [Hook:] Oooh I get money getting money for sho' I'm getting money for sho' And I get high I smoke weed and get high for the low I get high for the low Tell a b**h word Hell no it ain't no love for a ho It ain't no love for a ho Tryna get by On my grind b**h you already know b**h you already know