Dom Pachino - 100 Percent lyrics

Published

0 225 0

Dom Pachino - 100 Percent lyrics

[Dom Pachino] Just tell me who's better than, this military lyrical veteran It's guaranteed that this year, n***a, we gon' get it in From here to El Paso, I be swinging my laso I rise and gon' keep it a hundred, don't give me no ha**le Quit being an a**hole, I'm so tired and fake I play the role like Mel Carter, n***a, give me a break I'm hot, like a b**h in spring break I'm hot, like the young new n***a Drake, but on an underground for goodness sake I'm a lot more dirty, baby, let's take a mud bath I'm fly like when the skuds blast, don't give me no riff raff Please take a seat, and gather around And come listen to the Terrorist sound This is Napalm music, know how we get down On the day to day, you b**hes wanna play today? I'm a fresh thing, like a Gatorade, please take a sip And tell me how you like the taste of this Terrorist sh**? [Chorus: Just Da Barber] Don't don't dare try to f** with this music That rude sh**, that make you pop off quick n***as I went to school with be packing a tool wit Jump in a cool whip, just to blast off quick Taking nothing less, then a hundred percent I'm taking nothing less, than a hundred percent, n***a [Dom Pachino] You know the kid's back to raise my value like valuum I had an epiphany, in the sauna with my pad and my towel Let's raise caine, sh** on the game, I move a vowel I shoot my raps like an arrow, off the bow with pharaoh Yo, where you been, P, last spotted in a black beemer Interior, send 'em and sprinkle the team with farina Women say I clean the relics, just with Noxyema She cracked a smile on the face, once she seen my ice gleam up Let's get your mind off my peanuts I got a pre-nub, accounts come tight co*k harder than a tree stump, and that's all you get aight? I got a stick-up mentality If you caught me in '96, I got a stick-up man salary Dom pop a n***a from the gun bust academy A graduate with plans to live lavishly Terrorist bring the pain, I raise 'caine on you savages [Chorus] [Dom Pachino] Raise 'caine like a coke price, my lyrics like Crack dope ice, emphidemes, extra C's, special K, crystal meth If you listen to them loud, you might end up deaf I dice you up like a chef We decide to stay hard, since there's no more left It's like there's only club music What happened to that true New York thug music, that started this sh** It's like it's gone and the next, leave retardly sick But we the last of a dying breed, when the game's in a dyer need My real soldiers please vow for me As we start this campaign, and bring back the origin From where this hip hop came, n***a