Dom Kennedy - 96 Cris lyrics

Published

0 306 0

Dom Kennedy - 96 Cris lyrics

[Hook] Shoutout to the homie from the Bay at the afterparty That gave me that k** But I still f** with my n***a Smack We smoke spliffs with some 96 Cris [Verse 1] Still got it bad for you Thinkin' bout you at least half of the day The other half, you know what they say Kissin' babies, shakin' hands, politickan Another sneak diss is not what's missin' So I concentrate more on words now Give the ball to me if it's 3rd down I got your back Wonder why rap at a standstill We ain't dropped in a minute, yeah And that is not a coincidence I learn to live with no regrets Your girl lookin' like a 9 My girl lookin' like a Tec She love when I get it wet Peel panties off of her If it's work to do then I'm off of her I got a lot of crosses and pendants n***as focused on what I make but not what I'm spendin' I'm grinnin' hardly as much as when I was younger Thinkin' they would acknowledge me I couldn't have been dumber I still rap better than you n***as if I was a plumber So hit me on the next tour and shout me the number We leave at 3 AM baby, you know that I want it and I'm back [Hook] Shoutout to the homie from the Bay at the afterparty That gave me that k** But I still f** with my n***a Smack We smoke spliffs with some 96 Cris [Verse 2] We're close than that evangelist You're in Los Angeles Don't fall in love with the camera I got homies with so many tats on they face I just laugh, watch 'em shoot craps, rollin' J's Still miss my n***a Phil, pour the drank Real G's don't gossip Don't be tellin' me what you read on bossip lil n***a Truth be told I'm tryna find me Bomb dumb fools in the 90's Not nowhere near Tuki but don't push me If I squeeze one finger, I'll get her to talk With my hand on my heart, don't step on the chalk It's like the John Wooden book When your grandma cook Everybody say "I'm gonna get me some" I know brothers that rap (?) And brothers that sell hard And the ones that nobody know with 12 cars You will never walk in my house and smell harp Her body lookin' ready to go a well thot Of course if I call you a b**h I'm a male dog My bills too low for me to fall off Y'all gonna have to take this a** whopping gracefully Hey Bobby Womack save a place for me, oh yeah [Hook] Shoutout to the homie from the Bay at the afterparty That gave me that k** But I still f** with my n***a Smack We smoke spliffs with some 96 Cris