Doe B - 4 Houses lyrics

Published

0 278 0

Doe B - 4 Houses lyrics

[Chorus:] I got a molly house A men house Exotic house A brick house And all four numbers I got a molly house A men house Exotic house A brick house My cell phone jumpin I got a molly house A men house Exotic house A brick house My door man jockin I got a molly house A men house Exotic house A brick house And all four numbers [Verse 1:] I got four traps on one street With candle lit like my aunty Them blood n***as at the stop sign they watching out for the jump street Get a job, don't speak Silent n***as remain concrete One basement one key, turn thirty thousand into a hundred G's Ever seen them brick a mine, ever seen umbrella kush Have you ever seen a eighteens with a truck pull up in the hood With a hundred thousand LBs yo we call em elbows Tell me when you ever seen a Colombian with a negro An he don't speak no English all he talking Euros An I don't speak Spanish either all I talk is dineros, clero per coat Cocaine in my coke house Only time we drink pepsi is when it's a drought, n***a [Chorus] [Verse 2:] Got four houses ya'll gettin any them [?] for Parliament Falling out for a pile a gas Little n***as, what you trying to think I'm in the brick ya'll cooking up Every boy having fun ya'll Trust doing a number [?] They big booming like the boulevard Got big booming on the boulevard Try sh** [?] Got a [?] pile for the county boy Got the good pile pumping like it's hard Better watch out for the [?] Son can't be screaming, we got a few more spots n***a Got a men house, got a mali house, got a brick house, got a gas house Matter fact we got five houses Can't forget about the stash house They come in they cash out Don't pa** in don't pa** out I don't get dope in the mali house b**h I might just pa** out [Chorus] [Verse 3:] Pull up to the greenhouse Where I keep the money, in the room like a bank On the walls fulla honies Crack house down the street, jumpin doin numbers Gotta get it how you live in concrete jungle Eyes never fold, devil vote Got a house in Tijuana Three storey lounge house with the elevator Every floor different flavours I got guards I got papers Pull up to the mali house, erybody House full of quarter pieces, everybody freaky CB and my team, n***a you know we eattin Boomin at the house Trappin like