Dilated Peoples - 20/20 lyrics

Published

0 92 0

Dilated Peoples - 20/20 lyrics

[Intro] {*"20/20" scratched by DJ Babu*} It's goin down.. not now but right now.. By now you know the sound.. (C'MON!) {*"It's dilation" "Cats with 20/20"*} [Rakaa Iriscience] I tell nickel and dimers try not to be dealers If they deal at least help, try not to be villains And if they caught dealin, try not to be squealers If they do try not to be shocked to see k**ers Yeah I'm crazy eyes k**er, triple optic Cold man go guerilla, pure with no filler Rakaa's that real-I, bend steal at will Eyes open, wide awake, y'all keep your eyes peeled [Evidence] I never ratted, just rat-a-tat-tatted Fully automatic, your whole aura shattered I got beats and rhymes, either/or it never mattered Flow fast or slow like I did on "Eyes Have It" I don't waste days away glued to John Madden So when the sun sets West I ain't mad at it I gravitate towards those cats who ain't dramatic And seein 20/20 money stacks is a habit [Hook One] Yeah - handsight is 20/20, let's toast to the past But here's to the future time to split this money money Handsight is 20/20... a toast to the past But here's to the future... {*"20/20"*} [Evidence] Last couple years sh** been off the wall Many tears lost my mom I'm stayin strong Regroup myself, dust my shoulder off We back once again then POOF we gone I seen sh** go down like Alc' almost die Now I see why they say it's safer to fly In the same breath, breathe life accept d**h Until then 20/20, one of the best yet [Rakaa Iriscience] I've had experiences that were out of body Cops still probably clocked me comin out of parties I've seen scandalous verdicts make Los Angeles uprise Black Tail bottoms and Cannabis Cup highs Create to Devestate taught me how to bomb From Radiotron, to the German autobahn Trade money still different color and shade bills 20/20 wide awake y'all keep your eyes peeled [Hook Two] It's goin down.. not now but right now.. By now you know the sound.. (C'MON!) {*"It's dilation" "Cats with 20/20"*} [Hook One] [Rakaa Iriscience] Three eyes wide, I can still see Ali Say I float like a bu*terfly, sting like a bee Now I float like a brother's high, swing like a beast I'm from Mid-City, when the bell rings I'm released Hustlin fightin and eatin still bringin relief To my people, if they're in your reach, each one teach Runnin through so much gra** my shoes need cleats Got that "vente vente" pumpin through these streets [Evidence] Last LP was odd, the score's even at last Now we got enough trees to make you take 4 and pa** Now we got enough in fact don't even pa** that back It's free weed on me, you can hold me to that When you see me in the streets, it be for that 20/20 Better than diesel, better than kush, it ain't funny But trust me this Cali, my block's best product We so quick to cop, Dilated Peoples got 'em [Hook One] {*"Cats with 20/20"* scratched repeatedly before the end*}