Cascada - Wouldn't It Be Good lyrics

Published

0 1106 0

Denzel Curry - Wouldn't It Be Good lyrics

Remember the day There was a sign It was the time To take me away to your arms I heard your voice you called my name A single touch Would stop my pain I feel like you in everything i do Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes Even if it was for just one day Wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away Wouldn't it be good to be on your side Gra**es always greener over there Wouldn't it be good if we could live without a care The times pa**ing by I feel like you I always do Youre my place to hide I don't know why Still hear your voice Still feel the same Single kiss can stop the rain So close to you in everything i do Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes Even if it was for just one day Wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away Wouldn't it be good to be on your side Gra**es always greener over there Wouldn't it be good if we could live without a care Wouldn't it be good to be in your shoes Even if it was for just one day Wouldn't it be good if we could wish ourselves away